Chapter 24

Josephine

I slept in the guest room tonight because Dana got drunk and so did Darla so they couldn't drive to Darla's house. Hero was a bit mad at me when I explained to him how I had to sleep in the guest room and told him if Dana saw me go into the room with him then we both would get in trouble. He clearly didn't understand and went to bed silently screaming at me before I stormed out of his room.

I wake up to Dana walking in, "Hey, Morning Jo." She smiles and sits on the bed and I sit up in my long black shirt which is Hero's and some sweatpants.

"Morning." I yawn. "What do we have planned today?"

"Actually, Diane, Darla, Janine and I were planning on going out and going to drink and visit some of our old girlfriends! Well mine. Ralph and Joseph planned on going onto business meetings the entire day so I was just about to get ready. Hero will most likely be with his friends so you have today to really do whatever you'd like." She smiles and pats on the bed.

A day in london, by myself, doing whatever I'd like. Sounds fun... not knowing where I'm even at or what I'm gonna do. Am I just gonna sit in this huge mansion all day? No. Am I gonna go out having no clue what I'm doing or where I'm at? No. I really need to pick a struggle.

"Oh. Okay." I nod.

"Okay then Jo, the guys already left and so I'm gonna get ready we are about to leave now so I'll leave you to it." She smiles and walks out of the room.

God what am I gonna do.

I decide to get ready just incase I do go out, or there's something going on here later.

I decide to do the usual curls in my long blonde hair, light eyeshadow a little eyeliner plus some mascara. Some powder and lipgloss and I head into the closet with my outfits hanging up. I decide to chose this knee length light blue dress that has a tie around the waist. It shows a bit of my cleavage and shows my curvy body perfectly.

I look around on the bathroom counter connected to my room to try to find my red dress I wore to dinner the other night to put into my basket of laundry but I can't find it.

"Hero's room." I say out loud to myself realizing I slept with him the night I had it. He left so I can go into his room and most likely find it.

I rush down the stairs and it leads to the hallway of Hero's room, a bathroom, the huge bar room and the doorway to the entrance. I push Hero's door open and don't bother to look up just looking down all over the floor to try to find my dress.

"Where the fuck is it!" I say out loud to myself as I crawl on the floor to try to find it. I don't want Dana coming in here and to see my dress just laying in Hero's room and I need it for laundry, I know I'm overreacting over a dress but I just need to find it.

"Jo?" Hero says coming out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist and his hair soaking wet. God he looks so hot, plus he's mad at me from last night.

"Oh my god!" I jump up and my jaw drops my eyes go wide. "I thought you left?"

"I thought you left?" he says and walks into his room and shutting the bathroom door. "Why are you in my room anyways?

"I'm trying to find my red dress, where is it?" I ask. "Dana said you'd be gone with your friends." I sigh. Well obviously not.

"Over there in the hamper, and no, I don't wanna go out with them tonight I was just gonna chill here." he gets another towel shaking it in his hair. "My mum said you'd be out exploring london." he chuckles.

"Yeah no way, I don't know my way around here at all. Anyways, sorry for bothering." I say and grab my dress from his hamper.

I push through the door then hear him, "Wait Jo," he says and I turn around.