Chapter 15

Hero

"The hell you are going back to london!" My mother shouts at me across the hotel room as I pack my stuff into the suitcase.

"I already bought a plane ticket." The best thing for me right now is to go back to london and be with my other family and friends. I have no need to be here anymore, I mean my mother of course but I'm used to her leaving all the time, It's not like she won't come visit us because I sure am not flying back down to this shithole. My mother is definitely pissed at me but this isn't her decision to make.

"Why all of a sudden? You asked to come here!" She slams her purse on the dresser.

"I wanna be back with my friends mum, what part of that don't you fucking understand?" I zip my suitcase up.

"Don't speak to me like that!" She throws her hands in the air. "It's five in the morning when the hell is your flight?"

"Six."

"You gonna say goodbye to Josephine? She's been nothing but warm and welcoming to you coming here with us Hero." she says and I quickly turn around. The fuck?

"The fuck do I have to say bye to her for? I don't even know her." I lie.

"To be nice maybe? Ever think of that?"

"Because she bought me chinese food once automatically means I should tell her bye? I don't even fucking know her nor do I fucking care to go waste my time to say goodbye to her." I am quick to say. I am full on regretting the way I'm speaking on Jo, I know it's messed up but so is she for fucking with me.

"Hero!" my mother shouts.

"What? Sorry I'm not perfect like little Josephine." I roll my eyes.

"Your unbelievable. Have a safe trip home son." She says and slams the hotel door on her way out.

"Fuck!" I shout.

Josephine

It's around twelve and Josh agreed to pick me up around twelve thirty so I'm in the middle of getting ready. We agreed on going to this burger place near here, which I think is the same exact one Hero and I went to..whatever that's irrelevant.

After my shower I blow dried and curled my hair like always.

I got a matching pair of a red laced bra and red laced panties and placed them on. I put on black high waisted jeans which I'm in love with, and a white sweater.

I put on some mascara and a little eyeshadow because that's really all I need.

I go to place on my black ankle heeled boots with a knock at my door. "One second!" I shout and grab my purse and open the door.

"Wow. I mean good afternoon Josephine!" Josh smiles. He's wearing light blue ripped jeans again, with a black t-shirt with some random writing on it. His dark brown, basically black hair is swooped at the sides but he looks very good.

"Hey!" I giggle.

"You look nice."

"Thanks! You do too!" He's awfully kind but that may just be because I just met him but he does seem like a nice guy honestly.

"Let's go!" He says and I follow him down the stairs and outside the hotel.

Once arrive and get seated at the burger place we decide on what to order by looking at the menus.

"Been here before?" He asks taking a sip of his pepsi.

"Yeah actually! They have really good chicken burgers!" I giggle and he laughs and shakes his head in disgust.