Chapter 22

Josephine

"And that's a wrap on Josephine Langford!" The producer shouts and everyone claps. It's been one hell of a ride but I'm so glad at the outcome at this, everything about this is making me happy and I'm super proud. Without this film, I wouldn't of met Josh who I care about so god damn much.

As I shake hands with people, thanking them Josh rushes over to me lifting me up by my waist into a hug. "Hi." I giggle and he places me down and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I'm so proud of you Jo, really! Jordan, you and I should go out to eat what do you say?" he says grabbing my waist and shaking me. "Why not!" I say and smile as we walk to my trailer, grabbing my belongings then into the parking lot to go to the hotel.

"I fucking love this restaurant!" Jordan says as we sit down. "I agree, I usually came here after shoots!" Josh adds and lifts up his menu. "I've never been here, don't hate me." I giggle. "Ugh! Seriously." Jordan says and rolls her eyes at me as Josh lets out a laugh.

"I'm kidding, try there pasta. It's seriously delicious!" Jordan says. "I'll look." I say and the waiter walks over to ask us what we would like to drink.

Hero

"Yea, I'll be there this tonight. Bye bro." I say after hanging up on the phone with Alex.

"Uncle Joseph?" I shout out of my newly bedroom door, "Yes Hero?" He replies walking into the room adjusting his tie on his suit. "Is there anymore boxes?" I ask and he points to out the door and I roll my eyes at the help and walk out and grab my boxes and start filling my dressers up with my belongings.

I was staying in a hotel, for really over a month because Mercy and Titan are with my father, whom I refuse to go see or live with. I stayed with Alex for a week then Felix's then a hotel until my uncle decided to take me in. He let me know he would barely be home in this huge ass fucking mansion of his and that I can make myself at home as possible. Which, I'd admit I really appreciated that because I'd probably be fucking homeless next month. My mother is supposed to come down here soon to catch up on everything, and see me. I have talked to her, I'm still pissed at her for the Josephine thing but she obviously doesn't know that because that would give it all away.

"Here, I'm heading out to go to a meeting to represent." He hands me a bunch of keys, "There's three different ones in the garage, just don't crash em? Understand?" He grumbles.

"Y-yes, thank you." He nods and walks out of the two class doors that lead into my newly bedroom. The bedroom has tan walls with a master bed, a bathroom that is huge, and marble. The room is very elegant and his house is very fancy and absolutely fucking massive. There's even a huge ass pool and I could really go for some pool sex. In my fucking dreams.

I leave my bedroom, shutting the two glass doors and go down a hallway where spiral stairs lead to the upstairs and the opposite of the hallway leads to the main room, living room, dining room, book room, kitchen and every possible fucking room. The ceiling is so fucking high and has a huge chandelier hanging down, god this not some Hero type living shit.

Josephine

Once Josh drops me off at my hotel Dana asked to come over to talk, I obviously agreed.

"Josephine!" She says and gives me a hug before we sit onto the couches. "Hey!" I smile.

"Okay number one, congrats on wrapping and sorry I couldn't be there babe!" She exclaims with a frown. "It's fine! Your here now!" I giggle.

"Right, number two, since your wrapped do you wanna go to london with me tomorrow?" She asks and I nod, I've always wanted to go to london.

"I'm just going to my brothers house, I would like you to go with me to meet some of my family! I can show you around and everything. Just not sure how long we'd be staying so pack a weeks worth of clothes!" She stands up and claps.