Chapter 62

Josephine

"Steph calm down, he won't get near you-" I begin before Hero opens the door to his mother. 

"Dana?" he says and is about to shut the door on her. Why is she here? We thought it would be Josh but I wasn't expecting Dana. 

I don't want her to come back into our lives like she didn't hurt us and fake her death. It's unfair, I don't want to speak or be around her anyway. I don't want her to get back into our lives to do the same thing over again. My mind floods with thoughts like, she needs to see Nora or that's her granddaughter. Then I remember, she did that to herself. 

I jump up, "Dana, leave." 

"I need to talk to you two." She says walking in and sitting on the couch, "Who's this?" she raises her eyebrow looking at Stephanie adjusting her black suit jacket. "Steph, wanna go into the spare room with Nora for a couple minutes. This won't take long." I say and she nods and walks into there shutting the door. "What do you need?" Hero says leaning against the wall near the couch. "Seriously say what you need to say and leave." he crosses his arms and I plop down on the loveseat and lean against my hand. 

"Okay, Okay." she breaths. 

"I'm moving to London. Rob and I are. I'm moving into a house by your Uncle and Aunts and I want you to move in with me." she says and I choke and he scoffs with his jaw open. "You think you can do all that shit, fake your death and I'd just forgive you for everything and I can move..in with you?" he says. 

"I can't believe you just said that.." I laugh covering my finger on my lips and she looks at me. "You're laughing? I want things to go back to the way they were back at home Hero." she says. 

He shrugs, "I'm engaged and have a kid. Why would I move in with you?" he asks. 

"Because you're still my son." she says. 

"You don't act like I'm your son..." he raises his eyebrow. "You've never accepted Jo and I which I'll never know why, made us miserable, ruined our relationship, faked your fucking death and now you want me to move in with you and your boyfriend because I'm still your "son"?" he says saying son with a laugh. 

"I get I've messed up, you have to forgive me. I'm still your fucking mother!" she jumps up and walks towards him. "I have my father." he says and nods her face drops. "You think I fucked you up? What about him? You've just forgiven him so easy and your just dragging out my mistakes!" she yells. "You've never really even said a proper sorry..." he says. "You didn't answer my question, did you just magically forgive him?" she says again. 

"I did." he says and she nods pinning her lips together. "So you-" she begins before Hero cuts her off. "Listen, we're mad you asked me to move in with you because..just why would you ask me to move in with you? But, we're more mad you're acting like nothing happened. You're trying to come back into our life after doing all this stupid shit and it's not fair to us." he says and he her mouth is just open and she sighs, "Okay, fuck it I'll go." she says beginning to walk to the door before I get up and run in front of the door and she raises her eyebrow at me. "I don't care anymore, we all just need to talk and figure out why you did what you did. I'm done pushing It away when it's what needs to be talked about the most. I would most certainly talk about this then you asking something so stupid as to have Hero move in with you." I say and she just stares at me. "So sit, and lets talk this out." I say and she shrugs and she goes back to the couch and Hero sits on the other loveseat and I sit across from her and Stephanie walks out, "Guys..I'm gonna head to Mia's. I don't want to get in the way." she says. "Are you sure? You can stay don't think your a burden...we just have to figure this thing out...it's taking longer than what I thought." I sigh playing with my fingernails.