Chapter 4

Josephine / could be some tw

I am shaking and freezing in Hero's car with his black hooded jacket around me that smells like cologne and cigarettes. I just want to get my hotel as soon as possible because I can't even think to remember what even happened.

"Are you okay? We'll be there in a couple minutes." Hero says looking at me and then out the windshield. I'm so glad he came to follow me outside because I don't really know what I would of done if he didn't of.

"Yes." I say silently and not sure if he heard me or not. I am thinking really hard to even remember what happened but It all happened so quick.

I remember rushing out of the club to call an uber to quickly come get me and some random guy in a suit grabs my neck and pulls me into the alley. I remember he slammed me against the wall of the club and starting placing his hand down in the middle of my thigh but I tried kicking him off then he placed his lips on my neck and thank god Hero quickly found me. I shiver in thought of what just happened.

"We're here." He says and opens his door. I know I wouldn't have a choice if he would come in or not because I need him here, as much as I hate to admit it, I want him here. He opens the passenger door for me and puts his arm around me as we duck our heads heading into the hotel just in case anyone would see us.

We get into the hotel and he shuts the door. "Here, thank you." I say and hand him his jacket. I go to the drawer and grab a pair of black leggings and a plain nude pink shirt.

"I'm gonna get changed..in the bathroom if you don't mind to wait out here." I say and sway back and forth with my clothes in my hand.

"Yeah, I don't mind." He says and places his hand in his pockets and sits on the couch.

I don't bother taking the makeup off my face but I change into the top and pants and pull my wavy long blonde hair into a ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom to Hero sitting anxiously on the couch tapping his foot up and down leaning on the back of the couch. I can't even think I am gonna say this but he looks incredibly hot. Oh my god, no Josephine!

"Sorry." I say and place my dirty clothes into my hamper.

"Don't apologize, I'm sorry I kissed you." He says and places around with his hat and flips it back to normal.

"No, I understand." I sit down next to him on the couch turned to him.

"Thank you for helping me Hero, I really don't know what I would of done if you didn't come out there." I say and he cracks a smile.

"Don't thank me, I needed to go after you and I can't tell you why because I don't know why." He says and sits up. What does he mean?

Hero

How do I tell Jo I have feelings for her but I know I don't? That doesn't make any fucking sense because I know I feel something but I can't explain what it is. I won't be fucking telling her, no way.

"Oh, well I mean.. I'm glad you did." She smiles at me. It's crazy how adorable her smile is but I barely even know her. Obviously guys around the world think she's hot, I mean she's Josephine Fucking Langford, One of the biggest actresses in the world but I don't think she's just hot even though she is, I got to know her a little bit and from what I've learned to know, I love her fucking personality.

"Yeah." I chuckle.

She has a bunch of hair sticking out in front of her face blocking her gorgeous grey eyes. I have the urge to push them behind her ear but I don't know how she would react. I stick to my thought and move my hand in front of her face to push her hair back behind her ear but she moves back a tiny bit in shock.

"S-Sorry." I frown.

"No, No it's fine." She says and leans up and I finish pushing the hair behind her ear. God she's beautiful.

"Are you okay?" I softly ask while caressing her cheek and she nods into my hand.

God I want to kiss her. "Jo," I say.

"Yeah?" She says softly and a bit quietly.

"I need to kiss you." I admit and her eyes wide a little.

"Hero-" She begins but I crash my lips against hers. She's so fucking beautiful and I feel this passion like I did the first time I laid my lips onto hers. She opens her mouth to let my tongue push along with hers. She runs her tongue along my bottom lip which makes my cock twitch. Jesus Josephine.

I lean back as she jumps over to straddle me and pulls her hair out of her ponytail letting her long blonde hair flow.

"Jo," I say. I don't know what she wants but I'll give her whatever she wants.

"W-What," She says while pulling my hair.

"What do you want?" I say before grabbing her wrists and placing them in between our chests.

"Whatever you want-" I cut her off by smashing my lips against hers and taking my white t-shirt off along with her shirt. She has on a laced black bra which is so fucking hot on her and only her.

I've seen so many girls with crazy ass outfits or lingerie during sex but I never felt this way that I feel about Josephine. I know I met her yesterday but it feels like I have known her forever.

I lift her up and her legs wrap around my waist as our lips are still together. I move over to the bed and place her on her back and she quickly unzips my jeans and pulls down her leggings. So we are really doing this? Jesus.

I pull my jeans down and grab a condom out of my jeans and she sits up and brings her mouth to mine again as I place the foil packet onto the bed and wrap my arms around her as our tongues collide with one another's.

"Hero-" She says in between breaths.

W-what?" I say while sucking on her neck.

"We-, We can't do this-" She moans and ends up pulling my hair letting me know she wants to do this.

I pull her back down before I quickly rip her matching black panties off and quickly pull my boxers down and place the condom onto my length.

"Hero-" She moans as I enter her. She's so warm and tight and it feels incredible.

"Jo, you feel so good." I say as I move the pace and she grabs onto the sheets of the bed and she goes to moan but I quickly place my hand over her mouth and she bites my palm. I don't want the other fucking people on this floor filing a complaint.

I start to move the pace some more and it feels so incredibly good.

"I'm not sorry for kissing you yesterday Jo." I say as I slam into her full force and she yelps and goes to scream my name but I cover her mouth quickly. "No, No. No complaints." I say as I go faster and she intensively pulls the sheets harder.

I feel myself coming to the edge. "I'm going to come okay?" I say and she is still pulling the sheets.

"O-okay.. Me tooooo," She hisses.

I quickly come undone as she does the same and plop right on the bed next to her as we catch our breaths. That was mind blowing, who would of thought.

"That was-" She begins.

"Mind blowing. I know." I chuckle.

She stands up and places her panties and bras on as I dispose the condom and place my boxers back on.

"You can stay tonight." She says poking my cheek. Oh Josephine, I was planning on staying anyways.

She lays in bed as I follow her and she cuddles up laying on my chest.

"Are you sure you were okay with that?" I ask scared for the answer. Fuck Hero why would you ask that.

"Shhh" She says and slowly dazes off and I flick the lamp off. Oh, Josephine.

******

Hey loves !! Here's a little smutty chapter 😚, bare with me I'll be writing smut a lot better but this was just a little something!! Anyways, don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote <3. I'll try to update chapter every night loves :). (Also, chapters will be longer too this was just a little quick because I needed to update 👀)

Much Love, A♡