Chapter 26

(Song used towards end of the chapter, you'll see when😃, / honestly you can play it whenever it just fits good for this chapter,, enjoy reading!!)

Hero

Jo's still soundly asleep in my arms, I'm caressing her hair. I really hope she thinks about london, my mothers work is in los angeles and Jo can move wherever the hell she wants. I need her here, I hope she considers it because that is what we need, to be with each other.

"Morning," she says looking up at me still caressing her hair and she smiles. She's fucking unreal, she's flawless. How did I get so fucking lucky with her? I don't deserve her.

"Morning, you sleep okay?" I ask as she adjusts herself more on my chest.

"Yeah," she smiles and pecks a kiss onto my lips and sits up. "We should make breakfast."

"Breakfast?" I ask as she gets up and grabs her bra, placing it on.

"Yeah! I'm hungry and it'd be nice to make food for everyone." god, if she couldn't get anymore perfect.

I lean up against the headboard, "You realize no one is here." I chuckle and throw my arms out. "Come back here and lay down with me." I frown.

"We need to get up." she says and grabs my arm pulling me off the bed, as I start laughing and her giggle fills the room. "Come on!!" she says until I end up falling on to the floor and she drops the floor in laughter. "Oh my gosh!

"Jesus Jo!" I chuckle and she throws her hands out to help me stand up and she pulls me up. "Thanks."

She pulls me close to her and wraps her hands around my neck, "Can we get some breakfast now?" she says inches away from my face.

"Yes we can my love." I say as I take her hand from around my neck and give her a twirl as we walk out of the room with my arm around her, we walk into the main room until we hear the front door open and we rush into the closet, and I shut the closet door as we sit to the ground of the closet.

"Phew! There was so much traffic!" I hear Diane say. I hope my mother isn't here, I hope my mother isn't here.

"I know there was!" I hear my mother's voice as I hear here slam her purse on the table.

Jo is distracted I don't think she realizes.

We hear conversations as we sit here for a couple minutes, of Darla, my mother, and my uncles having a conversation. I can't tell what room they are in but we need to keep quiet and also try to get out of here without them noticing. Then Jo's breaths start coming off shakey, as she noticed.

"Is she gone yet?" Jo asks as one of her breaths come off shakily and I look up as we are squished together right now.

"Just a little longer, I wanna make sure we are in the clear." I whisper as it feels as if the walls are getting tighter.

"Are you okay?" I whisper and she doesn't answer as I feel her shaking close to me. "Jo? Are you claustrophobic?"

"No, I'm not claustrophobic." she whispers trying to push herself back as much as she can.

I don't hear voices so I whisper for Jo to get out of the closet quickly and go up to her room. Jo opens the door and runs out and shuts the door and I hear her walk through the doorway until I hear a call of her name as I'm about to open the closet door to head back to my room.

"Dana!" Jo says shocked as I hear her walking back into the main room.

"Honey! Where've you been?" She asks and I hear Jo sigh.