Chapter 42

Hero

I wake up as my arms are wrapped around Jo's naked body. Let me just say, last night jesus christ. We've never had better, really. We've never done anything like that before, craving each other and desperate for one another's touch. Let me just say, I've never been more fucking happier that she knows how to give head now because she is bloody brilliant at it for such in-experience.

I've been desperate for her touch the minute I fucking saw her at that apartment building, props to my fucked up family for buying it off though or I wouldn't of had seen Jo there and who knows, her and I would of never talked again. I would thank them, but fuck them.

My left arm is under Jo as all her weight is on it facing away from me as I'm against her back and my right arm draped over her waist as her back is against my front. I start to move my head up to look at my phone for the time as she squirms under the covers and moves her body to where she is just laying flat on her stomach and her face facing opposite of me. I begin to push my body up with my right arm as I try to pull my left arm out from under her without waking her up.

I pull my arm out and then I get out of the bed in just my boxers, I quickly grab the clothing that was thrown all over the floor from last night and neatly place them on top of the dresser for her when she wakes up and whatever she would like to do with them.

I quickly jump into the shower and just change into black sweats and a white shirt as I go downstairs and grab the other clothing we had down there and run it up to my room and throwing them in the hamper, I begin to walk out of the room until I hear, "Hero?"

I look over at Jo rubbing her eyes, her hair spread out all over the pillow. "Good morning," I say sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing her leg through the covers. "How long have you been up-" she begins as she is about to sit up then quickly covers herself with the covers. "Oh my god!" she says and I chuckle.

"Why are you so nervous about being naked around me right now?" I raise a brow rubbing her leg still. "I-I just swore I had clothes on-" she cracks a smile.

"Oh well you did, until I ripped them off you." I smirk and she rolls her eyes. I get up and chuckle, "It's twelve." I say.

"Twelve?" she says pushing herself up more against the headboard taking the sheet with her. "Why did we sleep in so late."

I look up at her and raise my eyebrows and cock my head sideways as she knows exactly why we slept in so late. "I'm gonna shower," she says.

"Good because I'm taking you out." I say taking off my shirt and throwing it back in the drawer as I decided I didn't feel like wearing one until I decide to get myself ready. "Hero Fiennes Tiffin taking me out?" she smiles.

"Yes, now get your tiny as up we have a date to catch," I wink and walk out of the room as I shut the door allowing her to have some privacy while she gets ready.

I planned a perfect "cute" little day for me and Jo, because I don't know when she's leaving and I wanna make most of our time together a good time as I said before, I don't know when she's leaving and I really don't want her to leave. We got back together and I don't think anything is going to happen between us, we promised that this is just her and I, no one else, in other words saying not letting anyone else get in the way of our relationship.

Josephine ended up calling her Aunt Joc and Josh for a little, as our date was planned for a little later I let her chill for a little before getting ready.

It's around four pm now, sunset will most likely will be setting once we get down there but it's warm outside, and I have things planned.

I go into my closet and just change into black jeans and some rips in them, a black shirt and boots. I quickly get the basket and pack all the food that I premarde and put together for the time being.