Chapter 38

this chapter may contain some tw/ enjoy reading <3

Josephine 

"Are you okay?" I hear a guy voice say, not telling if it's real or not. 

I'm frozen. 

Tyler...He's talking and laughing. I can't move..even if I tried. 

"Josephine?" I snap back out as Dana rubs my shoulder as her and Josh are in front of me. "Dana...." I begin to say and look at Tyler as she looks over to him and she turns back around, with her hands still on my shoulders. "Oh my god Jo. We have to go." She drops her hands, grabs her purse and grabs my hand pulling me to the car as Josh, Marsha and Mack follow as we all quickly hop into the car and she starts it and drives off. I'm shaking uncontrollably, can't hear anyone if they are speaking to me until Josh places his arm around me and rubs his hand on my arm. 

"Jo.." he says and I snap back and turn to look at him. Tears run down my eyes, as he pulls me close and I fall into his arms into a tight hug. How is Tyler here? In La? My rapist... here. Why? I can't get it out of my head. He's sick. 

"Guys, I'm sorry just it's someone we saw, who has hurt Jo in the past...and we can't have her near them." Dana sighs as she drives off looking in the mirror at Josh caressing my arm. 

"It's perfectly fine, drop me off at my house please. No need to explain, we understand." Marsha says as she looks behind at me. "It's perfectly fine, I hope your okay honey." Mack says and smiles at me. 

Josh whispering to me 'shhh' trying to calm me down as we drop Marsha off at her house and Mack at her apartment building. "Jo, do you wanna come to my apartment?" Josh asks and I shake my head and pull out of his arms. "No...No..thank you but I need to be at my hotel." I say and he nods. 

Dana pulls up to his apartment building and he hugs me before getting out of the car and thanking dana and telling me to text him if I need anything. Thank god Josh was there to comfort me...I need Hero. 

I need him. 

We get out of the car and start walking into the hotel, Dana hugs me and asks if I need her to come into the hotel, I decline her offer and let her know I'm okay and she let's me know to call her if I need anything. I shut the hotel door and sit on the couch, tears start flooding down my eyes as my hands are shaking as I hit the call button.

"Jo..?" Hero says through the other line. 

"Hero-" I begin before I begin bursting in tears. I can't hold it in anymore, I need him, so bad

"Jo? Baby? Are you okay? Please, what's wrong?" He says, he sounds worried. 

"Hero please... I saw him.." 

"Who baby?.." he says and I pause. "Him-....." I begin before he cuts me off. "Tyler? You fucking saw him?!" he yells into the phone before I hear him start running around the apartment. 

"Yes." I gulp. "Hero.." I cry. "I need you. So much, I miss you so much." 

"Don't worry baby, I'm coming there and that fucker is not coming near you and I'll make sure of that." he growls into the phone. "W-what are you doing?" I ask as I wipe my eyes. 

"Packing. I'm bringing Felix and Morgan and we are leaving in fifteen minutes, hold on baby, I'm coming okay?" 

"I love you." I say. "I love you baby, I'm gonna catch a plane okay? Text or call me if you need anything. I love you." he says.

"Okay." I sigh and he lets me know he loves me again before hanging up. 

I rest my phone on the nightstand, I get a long hot shower and change into panties, hero's plaid pajama pants and his black shirt I brought as I lay down on the bed to rest and clear my mind.