Chapter 21

Josephine

"What happened babe," Jordan says as she plays with my hair as I'm laying on her lap. I called Jordan because she knows there was something going on with him, just not exactly knew what was going on. She's really like a best friend to me, or the closest thing I have here besides Mia.

"this guy.." I sob into her lap. I can't tell her what happened, just all she needs to know it's about a guy.

"Jojo, I'm so sorry." she pulls me up by my shoulders and I wipe my eyes, "I didn't know you had anything going on." she places her arms around me and wraps me into a tight hug.

"It was nothing really, I don't feel like explaining the whole thing. I just need someone to talk to." I admit and she squeezes me tighter in the hug. "I'm always here Jo, I'm really glad and fond of the friendship we created. You don't have to tell me now, or really ever. Just making sure you're okay is all that I'm worried about." She smiles and I hug her then we get a knock at my door. "I'll get it." She says and gets up to the door and opens it to Josh.

"H-hey. Oh Jordan," he says and he peaks behind her to me on the bench sobbing wiping my eyes. Shit. "Oh my god Jo, are you okay?" He says and rushes past her to me.

"No," I laugh. "It's alright, please don't worry." He kneels down on his knee to reach my height of sitting down.

"Can we get ice cream, it will make Jo feel better?" Jordan says and we look at her, Josh looks at me. "Listen, everything will be okay Jo." he says gently standing up and reaching his hand out to help me stand up. "Did you lovebirds hear me?" Jordan puts her hands on her hips and opens my hotel door.

"Oh shush," I laugh. "Though, we can!" I say and wipe my eyes to remove the tears and walk towards Jordan as Josh follows and Jordan puts her arm around me then the other arm around Josh. "Let's go bitches!" she shouts and we leave with a series of laughter.

Hero

"Hey FT! How was it man?" Alex asks once I arrive at his apartment. How was it? Amazing at first really, then I lost her. There's no way we can come back from that I just know it. I just know in those moments she was everything I needed, but now focusing on the future, new everything's.

"It was fine." I make a snide remark as I plop onto his couch and he throws his hands in the air and makes a weird expression. "Dude what? It was fine? Did you guys makeup or not?" he says and I lean my arm up on the side of the couch and lean against my hand.

"Yea we did, then it went fucking downhill because of my fucking mum."

"Moma Dana? Damn what did she do?" he snaps his fingers and grabs food out of the fridge. 

"Said shit about Laura," I roll my eyes as his jaw drops and his eyes go wide as he cuts up some cheese. "Holy shit dude! She said that to Jo?" he asks and I nod. "Damn, I'm sorry dude. Did Jo get mad?" He says and I lean up. 

"Yes she fucking got mad! She accused me of sleeping with her then going to see her right after, it's over with me and Jo. end of it." I say and he nods and boils water. 

"Pasta?" He says and smiles.

I nod and grab my cigarettes to go onto the deck and smoke, "Be back." he nods and starts humming to a song while cooking. I walk outside and check my phone as I light up my cigarette. 

"Why aren't you in london love?" I read a text from Laura I got when I came to La, which I ignored. Do I text her? No fucking way Hero, that's a dick move. I don't even like Laura, she's just a slut who gets fucked anytime she can and somehow got knocked onto me. I wanna tell her off but I'm in need of a distraction. 

"The fuck do you want?" I type but quickly delete, "I'm coming over," I delete, "None of your fucking business," I delete. What the fuck do I do. 

"Come to Alex's?" I hit send as I drop my cigarette to the ground and walk back into Alex's apartment. 

Josephine

It's been a month since everything with Hero, we haven't talked since. It bothered me at first, but now that I think about it we truly are better off without it. I've became extra close with Jordan and Josh, we really do everything together and today is Josh's last day on set! It's sad to think about ho w filming is going to be over in two weeks, we've worked our assess off and I'm so incredibly thankful and proud for all of this. 

"Okay, and that's a wrap on Joshua Lordi!" My producer shouts and everyone claps. 

"Yes Josh!" Jordan shouts as I clap. He thanks everyone then runs over to Jordan and I. 

"Congrats dude," Jordan fist bumps him into a hug then he pulls away and looks at me and I smile. 

"Josh," I say and he pulls me into a tight hug, not letting go. "Jo, can I speak to you outside?" he asks. A bit nervous by his request I nod and follow him outside in the parking lot. "What's up?" I ask. 

"I didn't want to do this during filming, it would of messed shit up and everything was going good-" he speaks which feels like for minutes coming up with random thoughts. "Okay! What is it?" I excidely ask.

"Listen, ever since I met you I thought you were the most kind, thoughtful, stunning and and amazing girl I've ever met, really." He rocks back and forth and whispers, "I could go on." He chuckles and I giggle and put my hands behind my back. "Okay..Go on.." I giggle. 

"I wanted to ask you this the day we went to lunch, it was too early but I'm so lucky I got to get to know you more. I honestly wanted to ask you that one day but then that guy came rushing to you." he sighs and I nod knowing exactly what he's talking about. "Well here it goes." he moves up slightly, "Would you wanna go out? Like girlfriend, boyfriend type stuff... me and you..?" he says and points back and forth and chuckles. 

"Really?" I ask and he gets shocked my answer, "I mean yeah, i-if you don't feel the same way it's perfectly fine, I just-" I cut him off by placing a gentle kiss onto his lips. "Oh." is all he manages to say. Josh really is an amazing guy, he's always been so amazing to me since the day I literally met him. I think it's also good to start with someone new, he's so different from Hero so I think this will work out. I'll be happy. Though, it may be hard having to hide it, since I'm so private with my relationships or just my personal life aside filming in general. He knows I'm private so he wouldn't mind. 

"So I'm guessing that's a yes?"He chuckles and I nod bring my lips back to his as his hands go around my waist. 

*********

Hey loves! Yep that just happened,, also another chapter coming after this so YES a double mff update tonight bitches and maybe, (maybe) a triple update? Stay tuned and vote and comment!! :)

Much Love, A♡