Chapter 7

Josephine
I'm caught off guard by my water spilling all over my shirt and all over my part of the table.

"Oh Josephine! Are you okay?" Dana quickly asks and hands me a napkin and I gently pat my shirt.

I take a big gulp, "Yes, I-I'm fine, just excited." I am so awkward.

What the hell does she mean by "Hero can't either" is he going to? For hell sakes.

"Me too! So, what time would be good for Hero and I to pick you up tomorrow morning?" Dana smiles and Hero holds his finger up to his lip awkwardly looking down.

"Oh," I move my hair behind my ears. "six am will be alright."

"Perfect! You excited Hero?" Dana says. He's going.. are you fuck-. Calm down Josephine, avoid him. You've been doing good so far.

Hero scoots up in his seat, "Y-Yeah, I am."

Dick.

Once our food arrives and we quickly finish up, Dana exclaims she has a emergency and sends Hero and I back to my hotel. Shit.

Hero and I silently and awkwardly sit in the uber and not even looking at each other.

"Here we are!" The driver says.

"Thank you." Hero and I both say at the same time and we look at each other as I open the door. I can't even believe this right now. Is he just doing this on purpose? Is a random hookup so important because I mean hell, I'm surprised he hasn't been living around the world yet.

We walk into my hotel in silence until I shut the hotel door and lean against my dresser with my finger up to my lip.

"So. You're going?"

"I am." he says and leans against the wall.

"Why? Why can't you just leave me alone?" I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed."It was nothing and now your moving to LA for three months? That's crazy to me."

"Jo-" He begins and leans off the wall.

"I wouldn't of slept with you if I didn't have a reason to" It still replays in mind, I want to know what he meant but I don't have the gut to even ask.

"No honestly it's fine." I stand up and wave my hands in the air."There's many clubs up there which I'm sure you will enjoy, because you know.. random hookups right!" I laugh.

"It wasn't a random hookup Josephine!" He shouts.

I feel a sudden shake fill through my body.. it wasn't a random hookup he said, he wouldn't of slept with me if he didn't have a reason to he said, it's slowly making sense to me.

"It-" He begins but cut off by me rushing to him and slamming my lips against his. He pulls back quickly caught off guard but quickly attaches his lips with mine deepening the kiss.

He pushes us back so my back is against the wall and he quickly tries to take off my shirt but I move my lips away from his and place my fingers onto his.

"Your mom-" he cuts me off,

"She had a emergency josephine, it'll be quick." he says and quickly pulls down my jeans and pulls them off of my legs.