Chapter 41

Josephine

"Are you sure it's okay for me to stay here my entire stay and cancel the hotel?" I ask as we walk into the hotel to grab my things from my room.

He places his hand on the small of my back, "Yes babe, why would I make you stay away from me when we don't even know how much longer you're staying."

I nod and unlock the door to the room, I gather all my things up and place them into my suitcase when I didn't have much in the first place because I thought my stay would only be two days..

"Jo you have like nothing?" he says zipping my suitcase for me. "Well yeah, I was only planning on staying for two days." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I need to get you some clothes."

"I can buy myself some clothes, it's alright we can go out later or I can while you're at work." I say as I open the hotel door and he pulls my suitcase.

"No, no, I will be paying for your clothes and we will be going on our way back to my apartment because we need to go somewhere tonight." he says as we get into the elevator and stand side by side.

I turn my head to him confused, "Go somewhere?"

"Yes. Party at my uncle's."

"No, no, Hero-" I say and turn to him with my hands in front of me and he pushes my wrists down. "Jo, it will be fine."

"No it won't..I'm not ready for all of that."

"Jo we have to go, or I'll go and I don't wanna leave you." he says as we walk out of the elevator and then out of the hotel.

"I can stay at your apartment." I say as we walk down the sidewalk to his car. "Jo please?" He says as he opens his trunk and places my light suitcase in it. "Fine."

"Fine?" he says looking at me shocked and I cross my arms, "Fine. Just it will be weird and you can't leave me alone there, please?" I say and he kisses my forehead and places his arms around my face. "I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't wanna leave you there anyway." he says caressing my hair. "You dyed your hair." he says.

I did dye my hair, just got it a very lighter blonde and it's longer now, towards the middle of my stomach, under my breasts but does he not like it?

"You don't like it?" I ask and he quickly shakes his head, "Oh my god baby no you look better than ever, just different but I love it." he says running his hands through it.

I smile and get on my tippy toes to plant a kiss on his lips, "Let's get you some clothes now." he says and I nod as I get into the passenger seat.

*

"You like this?" I say smiling running to a green silk dress on a rack and grabbing it and holding it in front of me. Hero crosses his arms in his black jacket and black shirt and black jeans and boots, "Hm, it's very Jo like." he laughs.

"That's why it's perfect!" I say and putting it into the basket. "How about this Jo?" he says pointing to a white fur coat and I skirm my face in disgust, "Y-yeah...sure hero." I roll my eyes and he chuckles. "What? You don't like it?" he makes a sad face and I plant a kiss on his cheek and tap his nose, "Your so cute."he shakes his head and I walk down to the other aisles as he stands there.

I find this gorgeous light pink coat, it's stunning, a little overpriced but I have the money for it but it would look gorgeous with the green silk dress! "Hero!" I yell as he runs over.

"What baby?" he says and I smile and just adore him for a couple moments. He shakes his hand in my face, "Oh sorry!" I giggle.

"Look at this!" I say and hold the coat in front of me. "Wow, do you like it?" he says.