Chapter 19

Josephine

I'm suddenly awoken by my alarm that is set for six am, it's friday and I have filming today. 

I feel a familiar touch when I wake up, I'm in Hero's arms in my bed with our legs intertwined with another as I'm laying on his chest. I feel him playing around with the hair laying on my face. I open my eyes to Hero looking at playing with the hair laying on my face with a smile. His green eyes are dilated as I look up at him and his brown hair all messy.

"Morning." I gently say. 

"Morning, baby." he says and leaves a soft kiss on my lips. God, to wake up like this every morning. They way it makes me feel when he calls me baby, he's might of done it once or twice but this time it feels, real. 

I start to push myself up slightly but he grabs my waist and pulls me toward him causing me to yelp at the action. 

"Why getting up so fast?" He says and wraps his arms around me. 

"I have to go to set, it's six-" He cuts me off. 

"I set it for 5:30 so we could have some time before you had to get ready." He smirks at me and intertwined his fingers in my hair playing with it. 

"You just have an answer to everything don't you?" I giggle and he kisses my lips. Our tongues collide together as he pulls me on top of him. We are really halfly naked right now because he went to sleep in just his boxer and I'm only wearing an oversized t-shirt and my panties. 

He sits up which causes me to straddle him as he starts licking and sucking the sensitive spots on my neck. 

He stops and looks up at me, "Can you miss filming, pretty please?" He frowns and I tap his nose. He's so adorable but I know he's kidding. 

"No can do mr fiennes tiffin." I giggle and he start tickling me. 

"Oh my gosh Hero!" I shout as he flips me over still tickling me where I can barely breath. "Stop!" I giggle. 

"No way," He says and starts tickling my stomach and he hovers over me as his hand starts going up my shirt. "And, we make our way here again." He smirks. His smirk and what it does to me. 

"Hero," I slightly moan as his hands reach my breast and slowly squeezes one. 

"Yeah," he smiles and starts kissing my neck. 

"I have-" I moan as he starts pushing my shirt up over my breasts. "to get ready." 

"I can drive you, don't stress it." He smirks and kisses my lips. 

My alarm for six goes off and he looks up, I slowly push my shirt down and he sits up from hovering over me and I stand up off the bed. "You okay?" He asks and frowns. 

"Of course, why would I not be?" I ask as I place on a pair of leggings. 

"You just were rushing to get out of..what we were doing..." He looks around and leans against the headboard and I walk over to him and place a kiss on his lips. 

"I just was scared to be late, that's all." I smile and he smiles. 

I quickly take my top off and place a bra on then I get my hoodie on and grab my bag. "You'll take me right?" I ask.

"Yeah," he jumps up off the bed and throws on a black shirt and some trackies and slides. "I'll wait in the living room." I nod and brush my hair out and go into the living room. "Ready?" he says and I nod as we walk out of the hotel. 

*

"I'll text you when to pick me up if you insist." I say to Hero as we pull up to set. He insisted on picking me up and taking me to set the rest of the weekend, if that's how long he's gonna stay..I really don't want him to leave so early, or truly at all. His mother doesn't even know he's here.