Chapter 27

Josephine

It's been a week since I've talked to Hero since our last little fight, I've still been at Darla's but sleeping in her basement on the couch, It's nice down here because I have my own bathroom and closet so I don't mind. I'd really rather be sleeping down here then in the same house as Hero.

I've seen Hero when we all went out to eat twice this week but we didn't sit by each other or talk at all. Just some awkward eye contact, he hasn't even tried to call or text me but it's also not like he doesn't know where I'm staying because Dana made it loud and clear I was staying at Darla's with them and now all I'm wondering when we are going back to los angeles and I don't think anytime soon. It's only october 20th so I don't know if we are staying until november, most likely. I brought enough clothes to stay a month but there's also a wash which I use... I don't mind london actually. 

Dana and I have also been looking at apartments in los angeles and she found about two different buildings that I really like and that are kinda big but perfect for me. 

Janine, Shawn, Darla and Dana are out this morning and it's 10am so I'm gonna jump into the shower while I can. 

The shower is grey and white marble with a clear shower, very similar to the one at my hotel. 

After I wrap a towel around myself and letting my hair out of a towel, I walk out of the bathroom and shut the bathroom door and turn around and gasp almost dropping my towel. 

"Jesus! Hero!" I say pulling my towel up leaning against the bathroom door and he places his hands in his pocket. What the hell.

"Oh hey," he chuckles closing the door leading to up the stairs.

"Oh hey?" I laugh going to the dresser and opening the drawer pulling out a pair of black laced panties, a black laced bra and placing them on top of the dresser.

"Cute." He says walking next to me leaning on the dresser lifting up the bra, smiling. I'm supposed to mad at him but it's really hard when he's looking really hot. 

I grab the bra out of his hands and place it back onto the dresser and grab my brush, "What are you doing here?"

He continues to lean on the dresser and places a hand in the air, "Come on, are you still mad at me?"

"Yes, I am." I say and continue brushing my hair as I sarcastically smile at him. 

"Come on Jo!" he says and walks up to me and cuffs my jawline going in to kiss me and I push at his chest. 

"No." 

"Jo you're making this really fucking hard to not kiss you right now when you're standing in front of me in just a towel." he says and tugs on my the top of my towel and I swat his hand.

"Well you're making it hard to not be mad at you when you look really hot." I shrug. "Which I still am." I say and grab a pair of black fit leggings from my drawer. 

"So you think I look hot?" he smirks. 

"I do., now leave me alone." I say and grab my clothes and open the bathroom door and Hero tries pushing in with me but I shut it before he does. 

"God damn Josephine." he says against the door as I change into my panties and bra. "I said I was sorry!" 

"and I said leave me alone." I shout against the door. I hear him fall down leaning against the door. 

"God Josephine you are driving me actually fucking insane." he says and I hear the door to downstairs open which makes my heart drop. Who the hell could be here! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!