Chapter 35

Hero
"Aw, I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Jo says as she bends down to hug Tommy and Riley. Over this past week I've learned to grow a tight bond with both of them, it was really fun staying here and I really like those little bastards and Jo does too.

"Bye Hero!" Riley catches me off guard as my hands on the suitcase and she hugs me. Wasn't expecting that. I've finally learned what it's like to be truly loved, I never believed my mother when she said it but Josephine and I both brought love to each other, I'm never used to gestures like this, when Riley hugged me like I said, I was not expecting that. I like the kid, so I hugged her back. "Alright now be good for your Aunt" I say to her as she pulls out of the hug. "Yes sir!" She solutes.

"Noooo, I don't want Hero to leave!" Tommy says running towards me and I bend down when he hugs me. I've gotten extra close with this one, Tommy and I formed a bond, a really good one and he's like crazy little brother.

I really was debating on coming here but I couldn't bare to be away from Jo again, I was in a super pissy mood when we got here because I forgot there would be kids, I thought one but there was two.

I am now, glad I came though because I enjoyed being here, spending time in Perth from times we have gone out and it's nice seeing Jo being happy being in her hometown. Even though her crazy ass mother messed up a day for us, I don't regret coming here at all.

"Alright buddy, I'll see you soon." I say standing up and rubbing Tommy's hair. It's a thing I've been doing. "Okay Hero!" He smiles and reached his hand out but I'm incredibly too tall so I bend down her rushes his hands through my messy brown hair. "Bye Aunt Joc." Jo says hugging her. I'm glad to see Jo with her family again, because she's with mine all the time and this is really all she has. "Thank you again dear. Bye hero." Joc says and I nod as I pull our sharing suitcase out the house and we go into the cab.

*

"Home sweet homeeee" Jo says as she plops herself onto the couch. I chuckle and then do the job of putting our things away because that's something I don't want to have to do later.

It's been about an hour and I finished placing our things away and I walk into the living room to Jo watching TV. "Hey Jo," I say as I jump over and plop onto the couch and place my arm around her and she leans her head onto my chest. "Hi." She looks up at me and smiles.

"Soooo, my bros.." I cough. "My friends, would like to meet you."

"When?" she leans up a bit more. "Maybe the end of the week?"

"Sure, whenever. I don't mind meeting them." she smiles. I do not deserve this woman.

"Okay, they've been asking to meet you since I told them about you."

"And how long was that?" Well, I kinda told them the second fucking week. I didn't know anything was gonna happen, just that she was smoking fucking hot.

"Maybe the second or third week of knowing each other." I snort a laugh and she swats my finger on my lip.

"Oh my gosh Hero!" she giggles. "I guess they've been waiting a long time now."

"They have been. Fuckers haven't stopped bugging me about it." she plants a kiss on my lips.

"Well, let them know I'm coming. As long as they don't make me do something I don't want too." she smiles and I pull her closer to me.

"They wouldn't."

*

"Hero! I just logged back into instagram and everyone is saying they miss me." she shouts as I'm in the bathroom messing with my hair.