Chapter 52

Hero

Jo is now about four months pregnant. It's March and the baby's due sometime in august. I can't wait until our baby is here. Today is friday and it is also the gender reveal party and I'm so fucking stoked about it. I don't know the gender and neither does Jo so it's going to be a complete surprise which is how we wanted it. After the gender reveal, Jo and I are going on a little drip to a cabin. It's the beginning of March and it's still cold as shit out and so I told her we needed a little get away, it's still going to be cold there and everything but we just needed to go somewhere for the weekend, just us.

"You almost ready? The party starts in like two hours and we need to set up." I yell as I'm in the bedroom adjusting my black jeans. "Yeah," she says walking out of the bathroom with a red top on and jeans and a flannel. Her bump is showing very little, like you would not even know she was pregnant. "You look adorable." I say rubbing her arms and she smiles placing a kiss on my lips. "We still need to finish packing your stuff for the cabin this weekend." she says walking over to her bag on the bed and closing it up. "I don't need much, I'll hurry and throw in a few pairs of black jeans and a few tops, and something to swim in." I say going to my drawer.

"Swim?" she says and I look over at her, "Yeah." I say and look back to the drawer and get jeans out. "There's a hot tub, didn't you see?" I say and she shakes her head going over to her drawer and pulling out a red bathing suit and shoves it in her bag. "We can put that to use," I wink and she rolls her eyes. "I don't even know if we'll use it so don't get your hopes up." she shrugs and then I hand her my clothes and she shoves them in my bag. "All packed, now get some of the decorations, we have to be on the rooftop and decorate." I say and she nods and we hurry and get everything and make our way to the rooftop.

"My man, FT." Morgan says as he's already up there helping us decorate. "Thank you for doing this for us." Jo says and he nods. "Don't thank me, I'm doing this for you guys because-" he begins before Felix chimes over and he has blue ribbon in his hands. "Oh hey there, the parents are here." he says and Jo giggles and he walks over to where he was with his girlfriend. "Hey, Jo!" Emily says running over and hugging Jo. "Let me show you the cookie table I made, it looks amazing!" she says and pulls her over to the table. "You really hit the jackpot, bro." Morgan says putting his hand on my shoulder. "Thank you guys for doing this, seriously. I couldn't of asked for better friends." I say and he shakes his head. "It's no problem, we are going to be the best uncles to this little guy or girl." he says and I chuckle and shake my head, "It's going to be a boy, I feel it." he says and pats my shoulder and walks off.

Felix, Valand, Morgan and Jack are decorating right now for us along with Emily, Felix's girlfriend. We invited a good amount of people but some people couldn't make it. Riley and Tommy can't come, Joc can though and apparently Joc has a new boyfriend named Michael who she's bringing. My dad, Mercy and Titan are coming. Along with my dad's new wife Andrea. I've never met her but I hope she's normal and doesn't cause drama. Josh and Stephanie are coming along with Mia. We're aware it does cost a bit of money for all of them to keep coming and flying to london and then back so we gave some people some money to pay for their flights. We feel bad but it's a special day for Jo and I and we want everyone who could be there. I invited my Aunt Diane, she's the only one who accepted Jo and I and I think she deserves to be here, she lives only about 20 minutes away, I just hope she doesn't bring any of my other family because they are not welcomed to this gender reveal party. Jo's dad is coming as well along with Lisa, Ethan, Leanne and their daughter Isabella.

Mia also moved to los angeles somewhere near Josh because she got to know Josh and Stephanie and became friends with them and was tired of being alone in Perth. Joc wants to move to los angeles as well but Tommy's dad lives there in perth so she can't leave unless he comes along. Apparently my father, Mercy and Titan live about an hour away so they told us they won't ever mind coming out here.