Chapter 8

Josephine

It's five in the morning and it's absolutely freezing here in my hotel. I quickly gather last minute things until I hear a notification come from my phone on my dresser. 

"Hey, coming soon." The message reads from an unknown number...what the hell

"Who is this?" 

"Hero, I asked my mum for your number for "emergency" purposes." Oh hero. 

"Hm, got it." 

"How did you sleep?" He asks. This doesn't sound like Hero.. why is he being so nice?

"Fine, what about you?" 

"Could of been better if I could of stayed with you," I just know he's smirking at his phone right now. 

"Yeah, it could've been but you didn't." I giggle at myself. 

"Ouch." 

"Just text me when you're on your way, yeah?" 

"Got it Langford." 

I smile to myself then hit myself in the forehead because I'm dumb for smiling at a text from Hero of all people. 

I walk into the bathroom and push up my waves in my hair to make sure they look somewhat decent. I'm only wearing just a black hoodie with black leggings along with some sneakers so nothing big. Oh, and my black glasses. 

"On the way." My phone buzzes from Hero and I quickly make him into a contact onto my phone. 

I really wonder what's even gonna happen between us in LA, there's so many thoughts and so little time. I definitely don't wanna start anything serious with him since he will only be in LA for three months and I have attachment issues, I could try long distance but I overthink every possible thing there is just no way. Main of all, that's my managers son whom or which that is off limits to even do anything with. I knew she had kids but I didn't know if they were boys or girls, but she made it clear to not fall in love with anyone she's close to. She was laughing though but I know she was dead serious.

I sit on the edge of the bed and play around with my suitcase until my hotel door opens to Hero. 

"Hey-" I say but get cut off by him cuffing my cheek and smashing his lips into mine for a deep and passionate kiss until he pulls away. 

"Helping with your luggage." He says and grabs my suitcase and smirks.

"Oh, wow." I say wiping my hand on my lip. "Good morning to you too." I giggle and grab my other bags and follow Hero out into the hallway. 

Once Hero packs my items in the Uber we both get in with me right in the middle and Dana in the front seat. 

"Morning Jo!" She says. 

"Morning." 

"How long until we get to the airport mum?" Hero asks. 

"About half an hour, get comfortable a bit you two." She laughs. Oh, we did. 

Minutes pass with Dana talking to the driver and it being absolutely silent between Hero and I. We are basically squished together because the other main seat has bags on it so I'm stuck in the middle between the bags and him. 

Then, suddenly I feel a tingle upon my skin when I feel a hand tracing the outline on the side of my leggings. Not here and not now. I look up at Hero to him biting his lip staring at his finger tracing the outline on my leggings then he looks up at me. God he's so hot. Oh my god Josephine quit it! 

Hero

Jo and I are making a serious bit of eye contact right now well, which I'm not complaining because I never would mind looking into her grey-blue eyes that are beyond beautiful. 

"Almost there." My mother says and snaps to look behind her to us and I quickly move my hand that's fully on Jo's thigh onto my lap. 

"Yay." I say sarcastically and Jo does her adorable little giggle. 

I don't know what's gonna go on with Jo and I but I know my mates are coming to visit me next week so maybe she can meet them, or she can go to london with me.. I mean only if this gets serious and this is what she wants. God Hero, I snap out of my thoughts. I'm so stupid, my mother is her manager and there is no possible way her and I could be together even if we tried. We can try to mess around in La, which I hoped for but I don't know...I'll catch to many feelings for her even though I already have enough, I can't but I don't want to accidentally hurt her but I never would intentionally even think about that, after talking with my mother last night, it really showed me and got me to learn a bit more are Josephine. Which I'm so glad to know because that seems painful to talk about so I'd never make Jo explain any of it to me.

"Here!" My mother says. Here we go. 

Josephine

Once we get onto the plane we are placing our little carry on bags above our seats. Am I gonna sit with Hero? God, I want too but that may possibly be impossible. 

I sit down at a window seat waiting to see whoever just sits down, sits down and that'll be who I sit with. Knowing damn well I'll be with one of Dana's workers or something and Hero would obviously sit with his mother until I see Hero plog down onto the middle seat next to me. 

"Hey there." He smiles. 

"You're sitting here?" I ask and he turns his head to the side. 

"You don't want me to? I can move with my mom 2 rows behind us-" He says and points his thumb behind us and I push his thumb down. 

"No! Oh my god no! Of course I want you to sit here I just didn't think you would." 

"Me neither, but my mother will have questions so we better have answers." He leans close to my ear. 

"Got it, but if I fall asleep on your shoulder it was a accident, yeah?" I giggle. 

"My shoulders all yours Josephine."  He says and grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. 

It makes me squirm in my seat afraid of what Dana would think or what she can see, I'm not gonna loose my career over this. I'm just overthinking everything. 

"Calm down, it's okay. She can't see us." He says and places his arm around me and I lean onto his shoulder. 

"Fall asleep, we have a long flight." He says and brushes the hair off my face and I fall soundly and safety asleep.

***********

Another late ass update,, whoops!! Anyways, here's this! This chapter was a bit of a cute one but please comment and vote your thoughts! I'd love to hear them! 

Much Love, A♡