Chapter 51

1 year later....

November 1,

Josephine

I'm in the bathroom, holding up a pregnancy test crying. Hero's in the goddamn living room watching tv and I've been feeling weird so I needed to see if I was pregnant or not. Last time I got pregnant, everything went downhill in my life and I can't have that again. I'm now twenty three, Hero's about to turn Twenty three, I just got done filming a movie..are we too young? I don't know and I'm not worried about that right now, I'm just worried about what the other side of this damn test says.

I take deep breaths and flip the test to it with two lines.

Oh. My. God.

Then I drop to the floor and breakdown. I can't breath and I feel like I'm suffocating. He's going to make me leave again..

I curl up in the corner of the bathroom then the bathroom door opens to Hero adjusting his black hoodie. His hair's a mess from laying on the couch, he's wearing black pants and his black socks are sliding on the bathroom floor trying to get to me. "Baby?" he says and I'm shaking and I just decide to hold out the pregnancy test and he drops next to me on the floor he puts his arm around me and holds the tests as his jaw drops and his eyes go wide."You can tell me to go." I sniffle and begin to lift myself up and stand up and he stands up and I begin to walk out of the bathroom before he pulls me back by my arm and pulls me into a the tightest hug catching me off guard. "What-" I begin before I see tears running down his eyes. "We're gonna be parents." he says and my jaw drops as his hands are on my shoulders and my arms are just in the air.

He's...excited...he's happy..oh my god. I let out a cough and laugh of relief. "We're gonna be fucking parents!" he says and lifts me up in the air and spins me around and I let out cries of happiness. "I love you Jo." he says and places me down and pulls my lips into a passionate kiss. "I'm so sorry your first thought was that I'd make you leave..or leave you. I love you, I'm so happy for you...for us." he says and place his hands on my face. "You're going to be the best mom ever, and we are going to make this work." he says. "Yeah?" he adds and I smile and laugh. "Yeah." I say and he kisses me and hugs me and pulls me into our bedroom.

4 weeks later,

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I breath as we are outside of an apartment building in los angeles. "Yes. I want to do this because this is her grandchild and she deserves to know. She doesn't have to be in our lives because I hate her for making me lose you those years ago Jo, I don't respect her if she can't respect us so god forbid if she doesn't want to be in this baby's life-" he says and place my hands on his caressing his cheek. "Calm down, it's okay. Just breath." he nods into my hands and kisses my forehead and grabs my hand as we walk into the apartment building. We ask the receptionist her apartment number and head onto the elevator as he's holding my hand tightly breathing in and out.

The elevator opens to her floor and we both take a big breath as we step out of it and walk down the hallway, "Jo, I don't want to just let her back into our lives, okay? I mean only if she asks, we aren't going to let her." he says and I nod as we make it to her apartment door.

We both take a breath before he knocks on the door and it opens immediately and she has a smile on her face and then her smile immediately drops when she realizes who's at her door is whom she wasn't expecting. "Josephine? Hero?" She says and Hero pulls me in with him past her into her apartment. "What the hell-" she begins before he pulls me and we sit at the dining table, I sit right next to him and Dana's still holding the door open with her jaw dropped and her hand on her hip. Her apartment looks very "rich" with expensive furniture, modern decoration and name branded items everywhere around. It's really nice, though. "Sit down, we need to talk." Hero says and she shakes her head running it through her poofy brown hair as she shuts the door and sits down right across from us. "I don't like how you just walked into my home uninvited." she scoffs and Hero places both his hands on the table. "I don't really care what you don't or do like, we need to talk and we need to do it now."