Chapter 32

Hero

"Babe, you have everything?" I ask as I wait in the living room sliding my slides on as she's in the bedroom packing her bag.

"Y-yeah, yeah! I'm ready!" She walks out of our bedroom closing the door, holding her bag with her black workout leggings on and a grey hoodie, her blonde hair in a bun with her glasses.

"Ready to go?" I ask and she nods as I grab my bag and her purse and we walk out of the apartment.

*

Josephine gets the window seat and I sit right next to her because there's only two seats right next to each other in this first class we got, it's sorta like a couch thing but we have foot rest. We get our own little privacy where no one, I mean no one can see us, there's a slide window which someone knocks to drop off something, since the plane ride to perth from london is gonna be long, I hope Jo and I can find something to do in this little cube/bed thing. Whatever the fuck you call it.

"Okay, all set. Can you shut the slide thingy" Jo giggles and I nod slipping my slides off leaving me in my white socks, track pants and a white hoodie. I shut the window as I lift up my legs and rest them on the leg rest as Jo leans into me resting her feet on the rest as well as I rest my arm around her.

"Are you still one-hundred percent sure you're okay with coming?" she says looking up at me. I chuckle looking down at her.

"Jo, I wouldn't be on this plane right now if I wasn't." She smiles and I place a kiss onto her lips as she leans back down on my chest. "What are we gonna do?" She asks.

"It's ten at night, wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"What movie?" she says sitting up. "Whatever you'd like."

"365 days." Jo blurts out then starts giggling. If she is planning on me not fucking her on this plane right here, right now then I guess we better not. Damn.

"Jesus Jo," I say flipping my hat backwards, "You're insane."

"First thing that came to my mind." she slides her shoes off and curls up in the seat crossing her legs looking at me. "What do you wanna watch then?" she smirks. How am I gonna be on a plane for 16 hours with her looking and acting like this.

I grab her by her waist to where she's straddling me and she lets out a yelp as her hoodie bunches as her sides a little.

"Hero-" she says and I smile at her then start planting wet kisses up her jawline and her neck. She tilts her head to the side to allow me more access.

"Hero, w-we can't do this here."

"Why not?" I say between kisses before I pull her hoodie off in a swift motion leaving her in a white lace bra. Holy shit she's not wearing anything under it. Fucckkkkk meeeeeee

"Fuck," I groan as she pushes her body down on my hard erection through my track pants and slowly grinds herself onto me.

"Shhhh-" she begins but is cut off by me crashing my lips against hers. "Your the one making me act like this Jo." I say bucking my hips up and she yelps and quickly covers her hand over her mouth.

"Pull your leggings down." I demand and she looks around. "No one can see us,"

"Hero...we can't do this here..."

"Baby," I say but she shakes her head and slowly pulls her leggings to her ankles and straddling back on top of me with just her panties on. I know she wanted to do this as much as she said she didn't want to.

"I pull down my track pants slightly leaving me in my boxers then I move her panties to the side, I press my thumb down on her clit as her mouth opens and she goes to moan but I cover her mouth with my free hand. We need to be quiet.