Chapter 45

//THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN TW WITH TOPICS SUCH AS BIRTH COMPLICATIONS AND OTHERS IN THAT TOPIC.// the entire sour album goes with all these chapters so I recommend listening to them if you want:)

1 month later.

Josephine

I smile to myself as I look in the mirror, placing my hands over the slight bump that has formed on my stomach. It's growing, everything is getting better. I guess.

Hero hasn't called Josh or me, he made it clear he didn't want this child and that he only wanted me. I wasn't expecting this child, no one was, but Hero blamed this all on me and the part that most hurts is he thinks I did it on purpose. It makes me sick to think he would think I would do this on purpose because he and I both know we were not ready for a child, I was barley not even considering moving in with him, so on that note how would we raise a child in that span of time? We couldn't even keep our relationship together so again, how on earth would we raise a child?

Josh and his new girlfriend Stephanie have been there for me through everything, Josh admitted to me Hero called once almost two months ago, begging to speak to me but I was sleeping. I'm now eating perfectly fine, sleeping schedule could be better and it is still hard for me, this whole thing but I'm getting through it. With a new group of friends I met from Stephanie, her and Josh have been together for about a month now and she's become like a sister to me. We are super close and it's not weird when us three hangout, even though I do feel bad for always tagging along, they do hangout at her apartment sometimes if they want privacy, only because I tell them to go because they feel bad for leaving me but I'm twenty-two years old, I can be alone.

I haven't tried moving on to a different guy yet, or not sure if I can for a while. I do love Hero so much deeply, but I hate, hate him for what he did to me. Who does that? It doesn't sit right to me how Hero explained how much love he held for me and how I was the only person he loved but he did this? We could of fixed this, figured this out. He didn't even let me explain, does he still think I did this on purpose? Does he still care about me? Most of all, does he still love me?

Of course he doesn't, if he loved you he wouldn't of done what he did.

*

"This is adorable!" I say holding up a baby shirt in front of me that's white with black polka dots and bows sewed through the bottoms. "That is adorable, but how do you even know what the gender will be?" Stephanie laughs tapping the bun on top of my head and I roll my eyes at her hanging the shirt back up.

We start walking down more aisles and I feel a slight pain in my stomach and gasp slightly. "You okay?" Stephanie asks tapping my shoulder as I lean against the shelf. "Yeah," I shake my head. "I'm fine, probably the burrito I had this morning." She shakes her head as we continue walking down the aisles.

"Jo! This is the cutest shirt ever, maybe I should just buy it for you so the child will know they have the best Aunt to ever exist." she points to a shirt that says, "My favorite aunt got me this"

I laugh and shake my head, "Go ahead."

She grabs it and places it into her cart as we continue down the store. "Have you thought of names?" Stephanie asks as I look through the bedding aisle. I lift up a grey comforter, "Yeah, actually. It's way too early but that's something I have thought about."

"Okay now tell me," she smiles leaning her chin on her palm leaning on the cart.

"Isabella, it seems like a beautiful name for a girl. For a boy I just can't make my mind up, I can't even decide. Ethan? Michael? John? I have no clue." I laugh setting a big grey soft comforter in the cart.