Chapter 48

Hero

"What do you mean Dad wants me to come up for christmas?" I grit. 

Jo stands there confused leaning against the table as I'm confused as fuck. "He wants to see you Hero, we all do." Mercy says on the other line. "So you're meaning to tell me when you, dad and titan left, you didn't think twice just leave me and mom because you'd think we'd forgive you in the future?" I scoff and I hear her sigh and she sounds likes she's getting frustrated. How is SHE the one getting fucking frustrated when they are the ones that left and now dad is living life with his new wife and his kids, 2 out of 3 kids. 

"We miss you, you and mum can come up here in london and we all can talk. We want to fix this." she says. I laugh, "Fix this? You call how many fucking years later Mercy? You're pathetic, all three of you are pathetic and dads new fucking wife, whatever her name may be."

"Just talk to mom, see what she says Hero-" she begins. "I don't talk to mum." Jo's eyes go wide and form into guilt, this isn't her fault. None of this is.

"You don't talk to mum? What the hell what do you mean you don't talk to mum?" she asks.

"You heard me, I don't speak to her. Nor grandma or any of my aunts or uncles on that side for that matter." 

"Hero what the hell did you do!" She yells into the phone. "What the hell did you do? You left too so don't try to fucking turn this around on me Mercy because I don't speak to mum or them. It was just a lot of misunderstandings and you have no reason to know what happened." I yell into the phone and Jo sighs going into the kitchen and grabbing herself a glass of water and sits down at the island. 

"Whatever Hero, just think about coming down here to talk. I, we want to fix this." she says and hangs up before I can say another word. I slam my phone down on the table and sit down running my hands through my hair then I feel a pair of hands rubbing my shoulders. "Hero, are you okay?" Jo asks looking at me and I turn around and stand up. I place my hands around her face and kiss her forehead. "I'm fine. My family is just fucked up and want to see me." I say and lean against the dining room table and grab her hands and play with her fingers while I explain. "My dad, he and my sister and my younger brother left when my parents had a huge fight because he cheated on her with his new wife. He then mailed her the divorce papers!" I scoff. "Fucking mailed them. Then after she signed them, they never got in contact with me or my mother." I say and she frowns. "I'm so sorry." she says and runs her hand on my face. "I fucking hate them, my entire family. Their fucked up." I shrug. It's true, but I don't even need them. "But, it's okay." I stand up and run my hands through her hair. "All I need is you, you're the only thing I need." She smiles and next thing you know my lips are on hers. 

My hands are on her waist and her hands are around my neck in my hair. 

I need her more than anything right now. 

I hook my arms under her thighs and lift her up and she yelps slightly, "You okay, baby?" I ask. 

"Yes, I'm still a little sore. You know-" she begins before I place a finger over her mouth. "I'm sorry." I say as I plant kisses on her chest and her neck and I walk over to our bedroom door and open it and shut the door and rest her on the bed. I take my shirt off and hover over her planting my lips on her overlapping my tongue with hers as her lips won't move from around mine. I begin to take off her sweater and start kissing her chest and then I pull off her pants and begin placing gentle kisses on her thighs. 

She runs her hand through my hair pushing my head down more as I plant kisses on the inside of her thighs then I hook my fingers around her panties about to pull them down before she puts her hands over mine, "Wait." she says and I look up and lean up on my hands. "What's wrong? I ask and she leans up on her elbows. "I..I just don't want to go that far, as much as I'd love too.. I'm scared to..you know." 

"There's nothing to be scared about baby, I promise I won't hurt you." I kiss the area above her pantie and she shivers under my touch. "But, if you really don't want too. We don't have too. We can just kiss, baby." I say moving my body up planting a kiss on her lips, my tongue meeting hers and she bites my bottom lip sucking and licking it then pushes her arms against my chest and I make a confused look, "Go slow." she says and I kiss her again and move down to her panties again kiss her hip then I pull down her panties and place a kiss on her heat and she arches her back. I shake my head as I begin pull my pants down along with my boxers and she hands me a condom which I rip open quickly and put it on my cock. "Are you sure-" I ask before she cuts me off. "Yes," she moans as my tip touches her sensitive bud. "I won't hurt you." I say kissing her before easing into her gently and she gasps. I don't want to force her to do this at all, I want her to tell me to stop if she needs me to stop. There's much other things we can do where I won't hurt her and I don't want her to be in pain. 

I do a slight thrust and she grabs the bed sheet and fists it as she pushes her lips together as I do a slow thrust, I'm not going fast at all, and I don't want to.

I start to thrust more, gently to not hurt her. "God, Hero." she moans which makes a smile break on my face as shes pulling the sheets and I plant kisses on her neck to calm her down. "Go-" she begins as she can't make out her words. "G-Go faster." she says her hands going to my back and her hands dig into my back and I sink into her deep and her mouth opens and so does mine, "Fuckkkk," I say letting out a long breath. I feel her so fucking tight around me and it feels different this time, nothing crazy just it feels different. "I can't," I say doing a very slow gentle thrust. "I'm not going to hurt you, Jo." I say planting a kiss on her lips and I lick her bottom lip sucking it. "Please, more. I need more." she says. I shake my head, "I can't, baby." 

I begin to slowly thrust in and out and then I do it once faster and she gasps, "Hero-" she moans digging her nails into my back again as I feel her come around me and I come into the condom. I quickly dispose of the condom and grab the toilet paper in the bathroom to clean her off and then I throw it away quickly. I throw on a new pair of boxers and cotton pants then I help her put on a new pair of panties and some blue and black cotton pants. She sits up, "Did I hurt you?" I ask opening our top drawer. "No, it felt different than usual but not necessarily a bad different. I'm sure if we do it more it will feel normal again." she says letting a smile creep up on her face. I walk over to her and plant a kiss on her forehead and unclasp her bra and throw over one of my white t-shirts on her. "So you're just dressing me up now?" she raises a eyebrow. "I like too, so I will continue to be doing that." I say keeping my shirt off and she falls back on the bed. 

I hop in next to her and pull her to my chest and she rests her head on my chest. "Thank you for being gentle." she says playing with the strings on my pants. "Of course, don't ever thank me for that." I kiss her forehead and we fall fast asleep. 

***************

Hey lovess, I hope everyone is doing well and being safe, did y'all see the FUCKING trailer holy fuck. They look hot as shit, my husband and wife so true. Anyways, comment and vote <3

Much Love, A♡