Chapter 28

Josephine

It's been two days since I've talked to Hero, I don't know why he won't call me or text me..maybe cause Josh is here? I don't know honestly but I haven't tried to contact him even though I should.

Josh is still sleeping on the couch, it's 11am. I get off the couch and go to the bathroom and shut the door. I grab my phone and call Hero.

"Hello?" he says on the line, he sounds like he just woke up.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask leaning against the counter.

"Why'd you ask? Not because you say you love me and then you go kiss your boyfriend right in front of me, but no reason." I hear him chuckle.

Hero knows I can't tell Josh and I need to act normal as possible. He doesn't understand.

"Hero come on," I sigh.

"No don't, come on, to me. I'm done waiting the fuck around. You know I love you and then you go ahead and stay with him when you so called love me too-" I cut him off. "Hero-" he cuts me off. "No, don't say you fucking love me because if you loved me you wouldn't keep fucking hurting me like this. You say this hurts you as much as it hurts me but no it doesn't because you can stop it from hurting, it's really easy to make it all stop but you are refusing to even try. So no, I don't believe you if you say you love me." he shouts into the phone. 

Is he right? Am I wrong? Or am I just hiding from the truth, I do love Hero..but if I do love him why am I still with Josh? It isn't fair to Hero what so ever. 

"Hero, I do love you. You know that-" I say and he sighs and hangs up the phone. 

"Hello?" I say. Oh my gosh, he is overreacting. I get the brush and start brushing out my hair. I hear the door open to down stairs and I hear Josh jump off the couch. 

I adjust my black oversized shirt which is Hero's, and his plaid pajama pants and walk out of the bathroom. 

"Hey-" I say opening the bathroom door to a mad Hero at the door and Josh standing confused.

"That's funny." Hero says and places his hand up to his mouth. His brown hair all messy, his white t-shirt wrinkled on his body and his jeans on. 

"What's funny and why are you here?" Josh says and Hero chuckles. What the hell is going on. 

I'm standing here confused as ever, with my jaw practically on the floor and my hands in front of me playing with my nails. 

"You see what Jo's wearing right now Josh?" Hero says and lifts his hand up in the air. 

"Hero, don't." I clench my jaw bringing my hands to my sides. 

"Don't what?" Josh says. 

"Jo if you don't fucking tell him, I will." Hero demands. This not physically happening right now, I was never actually thinking of what I would do if this situation occurred, I never really thought of what I would do if anything like this would happen. Did I just never plan on telling Josh?

"Jo, what does he mean?" Josh frowns. No. 

"Josephine." Hero clenches his jaw. 

"What does he mean by the clothes you're wearing Jo?" Josh says and I don't say anything. "Jo?"

"They're mine." Hero admits.

"What?" Josh laughs into a sigh, "W-why would Josephine have your clothes on? T-that's insane?" He laughs and I stand there silently. "Right? Clearly Hero isn't over you because you have been spending more time together lately and memories are brought back and he let jealousy overcome him, obviously." He laughs and throws his arm out.