Chapter 33

Josephine

It's now tuesday morning. We've been here since Friday and it's been honestly so much fun. Hero and I have grown a close bond with Riley and Tommy. We went and took them shopping, to a huge aquarium and took Tommy to the lego store which he enjoyed so much. "Hero insisted." 

I wake up in Hero's black shirt and some plaid cotton pants and to move my arm to Hero not in bed with me. He must of used the restroom. I get up and use the bathroom and go back into the bedroom to grab my phone to call Hero until I hear laughter in another room. I turn down the hallway and go into the living room then look into the kitchen to Tommy and Riley sitting at the island laughing as well as Hero whose cooking breakfast. 

I stand there in the living room, with my arms crossed just admiring the thought and the sight. 

"Jojo?" I hear which catches me out of thoughts and I walk towards them and lean on the counter. "What's this?" I smile as Hero is using the stove. 

"Hero is cooking us breakfast." Riley claps and Hero turns around placing bacon onto their plates. "Could you get you and I a plate babe?" He asks and I nod turning around the the cabinet and grabbing a plate for Hero and I and place them onto the table and he places bacon on them then I hear a pop. "There's the waffles!" Hero laughs as he's only wearing his black sweatpants and a black hoodie, his hair all messy which in entirely tooooooooo hot. 

I just smile as Hero places the waffles onto their plates and puts syrup on them along with adding some fruit to their plates. "I meet you lads at the table." He solutes to them as they solute back to him grabbing their plates and going to the table. As he's grabbing drinks out of the fridge I lean up on my hand just smiling. "What?" he grins. 

"Nothing." I say and walk to him and place my arms around his neck. "Thank you." 

"No, thank you." he says and places a kiss onto my lips before placing a strawberry in my mouth and I giggle biting into it and he pulls the end of it and throws it away. "Now, let's go eat." He says leaving a kiss on my forehead and grabbing mine and his plates as I grab the drinks and follow him to the table. 

I give the kids their juice and him and I some coffee. "This is soooo good Hero."Riley says with a mouthful of food and I look over to Hero taking a sip of his coffee. "Thank you very much." He nods. 

As I'm putting the plates away and wiping the counters and Hero's in the living room playing with the kids I hear the front door open, thinking maybe Hero opened it until I hear, "Who the hell are you?" a woman's voice and I run out of the kitchen and into the living room and my jaw drops as I'm frozen. My mother. 

"Josephine!" My mother shouts and walks in and Hero runs in front of her, not touching her but blocking her way towards me. "Listen, I don't know who the fuck you are coming into this house, but you need to leave." He grits. "I'm actually here to see my daughter, Hero." she says and his jaw drops and he looks at me. "D-daughter..?" he stutters. 

Riley and Tommy are still sitting on the floor, frozen and mostly confused. Maybe as much as I am. 

"Yes, my daughter." She says and pushes his arm but he doesn't budge. "You're not going near her." he clenches his jaw. "Who the hell are you and why are you defending her? Josephine why would you let a fan into your aunt's home?" My mother says pushing her blonde hair behind her ears. I haven't seen my mother in about four months...and how does she know Hero's name..?

I'm still frozen.. and my mother backs up and Hero quickly turns around to me placing his hands on my shoulders, "Speak, please." he begs and I shake my head and swallow the lump in my throat.