Chapter 12

Josephine

"Jo?" Dana says on the phone that is barely holding up to my ear, about to drop onto the table.

Hero's eyes are wide, his hands in the air shocked.

"Yes, Dana. I'm gonna use the loo, call you later?" She agrees and I get up and walk to the bathroom without saying a word to Hero.

I walk into the bathroom and quickly go to the sink. "Are you fucking kidding me." I say out loud to myself while pulling my shirt down a bit to see the mark. A hickey? A fucking hickey. Excuse my god damn language but what the hell am I gonna do!! I have some powder in my bag I can try to cover it because if anyone and I mean ANYONE sees this my career is in it big time and Dana will most likely be confused but she would expect it to be Hero.

I get my powder out of my bag and start placing it on the mark but that does no good except for making it less noticable but you can still see it.

I walk out of the bathroom and go to the table and place a check onto the table. "Take me to my hotel, now." I say. He nods and gets up and we walk out of the restaurant.

"No." I say as I walk into my hotel and he tries pushing past me into the hotel but he gets the best and lowers his tall self to under my arm and runs past into the middle of the room and I roll my eyes and shut the door. I walk towards the bathroom door and he follows right behind me.

"Don't." I gently push his chest and he frowns and I walk into the bathroom and shut the door.

I look at the mirror and grab the freshly unused foundation and place it on the mark. This goes away soon right?

I can't keep track of time but it seems like it's been at least 30 minutes or so but i'm still in the bathroom sitting on the closed toilet just thinking.

"Knock Knock." Hero knocks at the door.

"Not here." I shout back towards the door and he opens the door slowly.

"I-I'm sorry listen," he points to my neck."Hey, look you covered it up!"

"That's not the point Hero, you still gave me it." i sigh and stand up from the toilet and push past him into the hallway.

He catches me off guard by grabbing my wrist, "I'm sorry-"

"Apology accepted." I say and walk into the living area and plop onto the couch.

"Hey! The day wasn't finished. We still have stuff we can do, can't let a fucking hickey ruin our day mate." He chuckles walking into the living area.

"What else do you possibly want to do Hero?"

"Well, there's a lot I'd like to do actually." He skoots next to me on the couch and wraps his arm around me.

"Hero," I say. He smiles and pulls me onto his waist so that I'm straddling him. He begins sucking and licking my neck which makes me pull his hair in pleasure.

"W-e can't-" I stutter. He pulls away from my neck.

"I beg to differ." He lifts me up and my legs quickly adjust around his waist while he smashes his lips into mine as our tongues collide and we walk into my bedroom and he lays me on my back. Hero and I can't keep doing this, I can't keep doing this. The sexual tension every time we are near each other, the lies and the secret love fucking thing that's going on is driving me insane. I wanna be real with him but I can't, I nee d to stop this but right now.. I just can't.. I can't get the words out to stop him and even If I tried he wouldn't budge. It's so painful. This.

"Hero," I moan. He pulls his shirt off and goes to pull mine off until I get a phone call on my phone. I quickly push him off me and grab my phone it's Dana. This is so hard.

"Dana," I say and Hero's eyes wide and he sits on the edge of the bed looking down.

"I'm gonna come to your hotel now, is that okay or are you and Hero out?" She asks.

"No, we aren't doing anything." I lie. Hero looks up and me so quick and his jaw clenches.

"Okay! See ya then!" She says and I tell her bye and place my phone on the dresser and Hero jumps up.

"Jo, what the fuck!" He says.

"No, No." I grab his shirt from the floor and hand him it and shake my head.

"No what?"

"This. This Hero! The sexual bullshit of lies and secrets, I can't do it. I wanna be real but we know we can't be that, we can never be that okay? It's so painful but it's not real, and we know that." I feel a tear drop from my eye but I need to stop this.

"Jo, what the fuck! We could keep it between us and we are doing a pretty fucking well job at it so far? Why so sudden? Should of fucking stopped me before I caught feelings."

"I caught feelings, we both did obviously or we wouldn't be doing this right now. I, We need to stop this now before we can catch anymore." I walk back in forth in the room.

"Jo, you can't just end this, what made you think all of that bullshit?"

"The sexual tension every single time we are in the same room or how you drought my every thought beginning to end. That shits painful when you know you can't be with someone." I feel more tears run down my eyes. I care about him but it isn't that serious, this isn't anything. "This isn't that serious in the first place." I wipe my tears and quickly regretting what I said when his face turns into a frown.

"Jo, please."

"No, you'll be around so I know you aren't going anywhere but Hero trust me, we need to stop this." I sigh and his jaw clenches.

"Fuck this, I came here for you, for fucking you Josephine." I gasp and my heart completely sinks.

Hero

"Hero-" She begins.

"What else you wanna say? How much you care about me but I need to leave you alone? I don't fucking get this or you." I say and she has tears running down her eyes. I don't wanna upset her, not my intention but I really have feelings for her, I don't love her of course I just wanna be with her. I'm gonna be around but why the hell am I here if she's gonna be enjoying life without me meanwhile I'm stuck here for the next three months watching the girl I wanna be with hurting if that or having fun while I'm sobbing or fucking cursing myself out at everything I did wrong. I'm in as much pain as she is.

"Anyone Here??" I hear a voice coming out from the main room and I quickly place my shirt on as she wipes her tears.

"Oh hey-" My mother says as she comes towards the room.

"I was just leaving." I say and push through them out of the hotel room. I need a drink.

Josephine

And it's just like that, gone in a snap. He left. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

"Josephine, honey you okay?" Dana asks and comes up to me and places her arm on my shoulder as I sniffle my sobs that are clearly still visible.

"Yeah," I wipe under my eyes. "My mother texted me and I'm scared to open it and Hero was trying to ask me what was wrong but I wouldn't budge." I lie. Then that's when I breakdown. I drop the floor on my knees sobbing so much that my mascara is running down my eyes and Dana drops to her knee down to me.

She places her arms around me and hugs me. "Josephine, don't cry. I'm here for you." Dana says which doesn't help one bit. I need Hero.

********
Hey loves!! Sorry for the late update I've been so busy with school so there will be about 4 or 3 updates a week instead of everyday! I've been working harder on these chapters so I want to make them extra good. Vote and also comment your thoughts. <3

Much Love, A♡