Chapter 5

Josephine

I wake up in a unfamiliar feeling, not sure what it is but I forgot that Hero and I are wrapped up together in my hotel bed. I totally didn't even realize what we did last night and why did I do it? That is so unlike me and Hero is a dude who definitely has random hookups all the time, last night was probably just a hookup to him but it meant something else to me.

I try to roll over with Hero's arms wrapped around me I just can't fully push myself to roll over completely. I reach my arm trying to grab my phone but I grab it quickly between my pointer finger and my middle finger. 

5 missed calls from Dana! Shit! Shit! Shit! Hero's phone on the other nightstand is ringing and I grab it and it's Dana. Oh no this is not happening. I grab his arms around me off me and get out of the bed. I'm just in my bra and panties for goodness sake! 

I rush to the closet forgetting I have a meeting this morning and it's only eleven but she's coming at eleven-thirty, I still need to do so much! I'm a mess. 

I grab out a white sweater and some jeans and quickly place them on. My long blonde hair is in such a mess and I still have makeup on! 

I quickly rush into the bathroom and brush my teeth, and curl my hair which doesn't take me too long, then I hear a groan from the room.

Hero. 

"Josephine?" I hear him get off the bed. Shit what do I do now. 

I try curling my hair quicker but I can't do it faster without burning myself, next thing you knows Hero is leaning against the doorway in only his boxers for hell sake. He runs his fingers through his messy dark brown hair which looks so hot..oh my god no. 

"Sneak off so quickly?" He chuckles. 

"I forgot I had a meeting this morning, you should go though. Your mom called you and she is probably looking for you." I say and take the curling iron out of my hair push around my waves. 

He shakes his head, "So you're just gonna kick me out? After what happened last night-"He begins. 

I put my hands up and face him, "Last night was a mistake Hero." 

His jaw drops and he leans up from off the doorway. "No, no it wasn't." 

"Hero." I say and slap my palms against my jeans. 

"Jo, I wouldn't of let it get farther than me even coming here if it didn't mean anything." He says and I grab out my makeup bag. He's only saying this because he helped me last night, he doesn't mean any of this, right? 

"You're only saying that because I was upset. I know about your hookups." I say and quickly grab the eyeliner and highlighter. 

"You've got to be kidding me." He chuckles and places his hand over his face. 

"Hero, please." I say and put my makeup bag away. "It was a mistake, please just go." I say and push past him into the room and he grabs my wrist. 

"It wasn't a mistake it was just a hookup right?" He chuckles and I try to let go of his grip on my wrist. 

No one has seen me like that since my last relationship, which I got cheated on. I was hurt, shaking and in pain last night and I needed Hero as much as I thought he wanted me but obviously I thought wrong. It was nothing. 

"Hero, let go of me." I say and he lets go of me and I grab his jeans and throw them at him. "Think you might need these." I throw his hat and shirt at him and he catches them. 

I'm so pissed. I knew it, just another one of Hero Fiennes TIffins hookups and he can add me to the book now. 

"Catch ya later langford," He says and swipes his hand from his forehead to me and walks out of the hotel. Shit!!!