Chapter 53

Hero

"Have you thought of any names?" I ask Jo as she's laying on our L couch longways and I'm laying on the long part rubbing her legs that are resting on my stomach. It's now may and Jo is due in about three months, she just had her baby shower yesterday and it was amazing and went perfect with all our family and friends. Even though some people couldn't fly in, it still was amazing and they still sent gifts to Jo. t We haven't decided on a name, even though we should of by now.

"Nadia? Mayla? Mallory?" She says and rests her head back and laughs. "Actually, none of those. I can't decide." she sighs.

"Okay, we have to pick soon so we mind as well make it now." I grab the pencil and paper from next to me on the nightstand. "Let's start," I say smiling at her and she sits up. "Okay, so how do we start this?" she questions.

"Okay well, we don't have to name the baby after anyone important in our families..unless there is a girl you want to name or have the name similar to?" I ask. She shakes her head, "There isn't anyone so we don't have to worry about that."

"Okay, there's that. What name have you wanted to name your daughter since you were little?" I question. "I want you to decide too, not just me." she says and I look at her. "Okay, then ask me something." I say and adjust myself and she sits up. "What have you ever wanted to name your daughter or son growing up?" she smiles and asks and I look up at the ceiling. "Hmm.. John." I say and she laughs. "John!?" she says throwing her head back in laughter. "Hey, I don't know. This wasn't a topic I thought a lot on growing up." I say.

"Okay, any girls names? And tell me it's not Johnanna." she jokes and I roll my eyes. "Of course it's not that. I always like N starting names. I'm not sure why." I say.

"I love N names for a baby, they always come out so gorgeous or cute." she says and I nod. "Okay, N names." I say. "We also need a middle name." she points out. Shit. This is going to be damn harder than I thought. "Now, what girl names start with N..?" I question, because I don't have a clue-, then one popped into my head. "I kinda like Nora?" she says and I say, "Nora, maybe?" at the same exact time and we look at each other and she jumps over to me quickly straddling my lap. "Nora! We name her Nora?" she says putting her hands around my face and I throw the paper and pencil on the coffee table across from me and place my hands around her waist. "I love it baby, and I love you." I say planting a kiss on her forehead. "I love you too." she says caressing my face. "I want to do something special for you for the middle name.." I say and I'm actually scared to say this but the idea popped in my head and I feel like we need to do it.

"And what's that?" she smiles.

"Bella, her full name would be Nora Bella Fiennes Tiffin..if you like it. Bella is her middle name because didn't you wanna name..the baby Isabella if it was a girl?" I say and she smiles at me. "Well..yeah."

"Then it works, the name can be apart of her."

"I love you and it's perfect." she says and kisses me. "We now need to work on her room," she says getting off me and pulls me off the couch and pulls me up the little stairs that leads to our old room, which is now downstairs. And two other bedrooms. An empty one, and one I made into an office. Our old room is now an guest room. She pulls me into the empty room filled with everything she got at the baby shower. "This is gonna be the perfect room, can we start decorating it?" she asks. The wall is a neutral tan, wouldn't she want to paint it? "Do you want me to paint it?" I question. "I kinda like this color, we can make it kinda like a plant or nature like bedroom! Wouldn't that be cute?" she says and I go into the closet and pull out the grey rug to put down on the hardwood. "I think that would be perfect." I say and begin rolling the rug out. "Move all that stuff and let's get to decorating." I say and she jumps and smiles pushing everything out of the room as I put the rug down. I then nail in some shelves in the room and then put in a bookshelf. I kept everything random really in the guest room because we had already bought stuff for the baby's room but put off decorating for a while.

The Main Dose Of Divid Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें