Chapter 63

Hero

4 years later...

"Happy 28th birthday Jo and Happy 4th Birthday Nora!" my father yells as Nora runs in to give him a hug. Nora smiles at him and I pull her over to me and lift her up in my arms and adjust her little yellow sundress and her long brown hair in two low buns. Jo is in love with doing Nora's hair, and picking out her darn cute outfits.

"You look so gorgeous." I tell Jo has her long blonde hair is curled and she's wearing a emerald green dress, it's a little big on her but she bought it that way. "Thank you, baby." she smiles placing a kiss on my cheek and grabs Nora as Felix walks over to me. Mia and my best friend Felix started dating about two years ago. Mia now has a 2 month year old son Walker with Felix. I can't believe Felix had a kid man, I would of never thought, but damn am I so fucking happy for him.

Mia brings over Walker in his stroller. We are all on the roof top of the pent house Jo and I live in. A couple people are staying with us for the weekend since it's Friday night we decided to have a shared birthday with Jo and Nora since their birthdays are so close to one another.

We have a lot of people here, really everyone we care about. My Aunt Diane, Felix, Morgz, Stephanie started dating Morgz about 6 months ago. They are long distance, Mia moved in with Felix in a house 10 minutes away from us. Jo is so excited and Nora loves playing with Walker.

We also have my father and his wife Lisa. Lisa's son Ethan and his wife Leanne. Their daughter Isabella is now around Seven. They live 20 minutes away but she's so good with Nora. They're step cousins and they live about twenty minutes away so they see each other a lot.

"Excuse me everyone, I have an announcement to make." Jo says holding Nora. 

She then pulls out a box and hands it to me as everyone is watching. I look at her and smile, "What's this?" I ask and she smiles and Nora claps. "Open it!" Nora says and everyone laughs and I do just that. 

I then get confused when it's two onesies, one says, "I'm daddy's favorite" and the other one says "No, I'm daddy's favorite." I hold them up and everyone gasps. "W-What?" I look at Jo and she has tears of what I am guessing of happiness running down her eyes and Nora plays with Jo's blonde hair. "Lift up the tissue paper." she smiles and I look around and everyones shocked, I'm confused, a little. I have a idea. "You're pregnant." I say and hold the picture of the screening of two babies from Jo's stomach. "Two!" I yell and she nods and I run to her and wrap my arms around her as everyone claps. "Wow, baby we're gonna have two more babies." I say and kiss her cheek. "Brother and sister?" Nora says and I nod, "I sure hope so." I say and then everyone comes around for hugs and congratulations.

**********

About 8 months later, May 8, Jo gave birth to a beautiful girl and a beautiful boy. 

Adrian Stephen Fiennes Tiffin and Arebella Dee Fiennes Tiffin born at 10:32 pm, May 8. They both came out with extremely dark brown hair, Nora has light brown hair exactly like mine, I wonder how their hair will turn out when their older. We had Adrian's middle name be after Jo's father and Arebella's middle name Dee as it is the nickname for my Aunt Diane, who has been more like a mother to me for all these years, who Nora calls Dee Dee and hopefully Adrian and Arebella call her that too. She'll be the best thing my children will have as a grandmother on my side on the family and Jo's, though Jo has her step mom Lisa as their grandmother too. It's May 9 the next day now, they're all wrapped in their new blankets and little beanie hats, whatever you would call them.

"Nora be careful." Aunt Diane says as I'm sitting next to Nora and my Aunt gently places Arebella in her lap and I am helping her hold her behind her. "She's so cute." Nora smiles her hair in pigtails and she's in a yellow sundress. "I know right," I say.

Jo's holding Adrian on the hospital bed and smiling at him, "Adrian looks exactly like you." she says. 

"I feel like Arebella looks like you a lot, like her eyes and her nose." I say and Nora looks at me, "Who do I look like?" she asks and I laugh, "You look like both of us a lot, I can't tell who you look like more." 

"She looks like you more, Hero." My Aunt Diane says and then I look up at the door. "Knock, Knock." Felix says knocking at the door and coming in with Mia and Walker. 

"Oh my god, they're beautiful!" Mia says holding her hand up to her mouth. "Names? I need to know their names!" Mia claps. 

"Adrian Stephan and Arebella Dee." Jo smiles and Mia smiles and hugs Jo gently as Jo is holding Adrian. 

"I think Adrian looks like you Jo." Mia says and Felix chimes in, "No way, Adrian looks like Hero, Arebella looks exactly like Jo." Mia looks at him like he's crazy. "You're serious?" she says and Jo starts laughing, "I think Adrian looks like Hero more but I can see Jo in him, Arebella looks exactly like me." Jo says and Nora pouts and Diane takes Arebella as Mia sits next to my Aunt and she hands her Arebella. "What's wrong with you?" I squish Nora's cheek. 

"I want to be a baby again." 

"You're only four, don't try to grow up on me kiddo." I tickle her and she laughs. "Nora looks like both of you combined mate." Felix says and I nod lifting Nora up and placing her on my lap. "She looks more like Hero." Jo says. 

"I see both of us-" I begin and Nora shakes her head. "I look like both of you, no arguing." We all laugh. 

"What will their nicknames be?" Mia asks as she's holding Arebella. "Are or Bella for her and I don't know what we could do for Adrian." Jo says. 

"I'm sure when he grows up I'll get a good nickname for him." I say and Nora turns her head to look at me, "What's my nickname?"

"Nora." I say and she crosses her arms and sighs as I laugh. 

I can't believe this is where I am in life, I have a great job, a great fiancé, and I have three beautiful children. I thought I'd be moving everywhere my whole life or staying at my uncles. Now, It seems I don't have a lot of family members that are blood, my best friends are my family, and my Aunt Diane and my father's side of course. I never though this is what life would bring me and god am I so fucking thankful. 

**********

Sorry for the late posting and for such a short chapter! School had me crazy busy but it's now over! I think I'm about almost positive the next chapter is the last chapter of this book, I said that like 20 chapters ago haha but I really think it's time to end this book. I don't have anymore storyline to really add and I think it's at a perfect spot. If I wanted to make a sequel I'm sure I would but I don't think there will be one, but I think it could be possible. I've been overthinking when to end this book for a while and I think next chapter will officially be the last chapter and I am so excited for you guys to see what I have planned for the last chapter. I'm going to make sure it's great! I'm also writing another Herophine book as we speak, I'm sure I'll publish it sometime around late June or late July. I'm really sad to be ending this book but I have been having little motivation to write this story and I don't think there is anything else I really need to add. Thank you guys for all the love and support and I'll see you next chapter...

Much Love, A♡