Chapter 44

Josephine/ this chapter may contain some tw./ enjoy reading <3 / these chapters i just listen the sour album so your welcome to do so:)

I'm late on my goddamn period, this is normal though right? Nothing to worry about... right. I've been expecting to get it...like It's normal to miss it and Hero and I always use protection so I don't need to worry about anything,

Oh my god Josephine where did pregnancy come into this? I'm just overreacting and freaking myself out. Besides the fact I threw up all day yesterday and all day today and I am not telling Hero. I might of got food poisoning or a stomach bug, it's most likely not anything major at all and I'm just making myself worked up.

"Baby?" I hear Hero yell from the living room as I'm in the bathroom. I flush the toilet and I rush out into the living room. "Sorry," I say and he holds his arms out and I cuddle into his arms.

I start gagging, shit, I need to throw up. I hold my hand to my mouth, "O-one second." I say and run to bathroom not even looking back at his face. I rush into the bathroom and bend down in front of the toilet "Shit." I say and then I turn around to Hero right there. "Baby, are you okay?" he asks. I'm not telling him about my period being late or about me throwing these pasts days because he will think the worst. "I'm fine. I think I ate something weird or something." I stutter. Shit.

He holds his arms out and I flush the toilet then grab his hands, "I want you to rest." he says pulling me towards the bed. I showered and I'm already in my pajamas anyways so I mind as well lay down and see what happens. I lay down and he tucks me in and covering me with blankets and kisses my forehead. "Feel better baby, I restart going to work tomorrow morning so please rest, I'll be in bed later but I'll be in the living room if you need me." It's already seven pm so I mind as well just go to sleep. "Thank you. I love you." I say and he starts walking through the doorway leaving the door cracked, "I love you. "He says walking out and I try to fall asleep,

It's now about 5am and I turn over to see Hero passed next to me. I gently scoot off the bed without waking him and throw on one of his hoodies with his slides and walk out of the bedroom leaving the door cracked. I've wanted to do this for the past week but I tried to convince myself that I'm overreacting and I shouldn't stress myself out but I need too. I need to buy this to calm myself down and let myself relax knowing it won't come back positive. There is no possible way it would.

I grab my purse hanging on the hook and open the front door silently and walk out into the hallway of the penthouse building then close the door gently. I rush down the stairs not using the elevator and run outside. The sun will be rising soon but it's still dark. I look over to the parking garage and see Hero's black audi r8 wishing I could drive it to the corner store down the street instead of walking in the chilly london weather. I don't have the keys so I'm fine with walking. I put the hood up on the hoodie and walk down the street as fast as I can to the corner store.

Once I get to the corner store I walk in and warm air hits me quickly and I have never been so thankful. "Hello." The women at the register says and I nod and quickly go down to the aisles and find the women's section. Here we are.

The pregnancy tests.

I hate that I'm even doing this, and hiding it from Hero. God knows what he would do if he found out I was doing this but I'm really doing this to calm myself down from my dramatic and crazy thoughts.

I grab three different brands of tests to make sure just in case...to be safe.

I walk up to the register quickly to check out. "Is this all?" she asks as I am looking in my purse. "Yes, please."

She hands me the bag of tests and I pay her quickly and walk out of the store and quickly pack into the penthouse apartments.

Once I make it to the door and I quietly turn it and shut it. I hang my purse back up and walk back to Hero's bedroom door and the door is still cracked but he's laying on his stomach. I place his slides back against the dresser and then go into the bathroom and silently shut the door and lock it just in case.