Chapter 23

Hero 

Waking up to Josephine laying on my chest, passed out as I caress her hair as we are alone in the empty house. As much as I want to wake her up, she's beyond flawless when she's sleeping and things still aren't the same between her and I. She has a boyfriend for crying out fucking loud, but that isn't stopping me. Fucking Josh, got what he wanted, which he got what was once mine. The thought makes me pissed off as I want to get out of bed, I begin trying to push her gently off my chest onto the mattress as she squirms around and wakes up once I fully get myself off the bed. 

"Hi." she yawns and pushes herself up against the headboard ."Hey, morning." I say and put my hands in my hair. 

"What time is it?" She groans, stretching her arms out. "About eleven." I say, "No one's here." 

"Oh," she nods her head slowly and gets out of bed. She is so fucking innocently perfect, but I've only seen the side of her like that. "You plan on filming anything anytime soon?" I ask as she pulls down my shirt on her and she is looking incredibly hot. "No, I plan on taking a little break." she replies. 

"Also, I'm sorry about last night..." she says. Sorry? About last night? 

"There's nothing to be sorry about Jo, can't you see? We can't leave each other alone." I chuckle. "I-" she begins but I cut her off. "I'm right, I know Jo." I say and walk into the bathroom and she follows behind. "No, I was gonna say you are right. It was fun," she giggles. "Fun?" I laugh pulling out two towels of the cabinet. Fun? "Yeah, to do it again...haven't done that since, well you left." she giggles and walks back into my bedroom. What the fuck?

"Fun? Fucking fun?" I burst out of the bathroom which causes her to jump. "You only said those things and chose to have sex with me because you haven't done it in a while?" I let out a laugh into a sigh. "Un-fucking believable." Her jaw drops as I go into my bathroom and slam the door.

Josephine

He just slammed the door in my face, wow. Okay. I don't even wanna bother to check if he locked it because I just know he did. I didn't mean it like that, I'm not gonna admit I missed him because I didn't... I truly only thought about him here and there. Plus, I'm with Josh. Just what do I say to him to make him know I didn't mean it like that. 

"Hero," I knock on the door to here the shower running. I bust the door open, which surprisingly seems to be unlocked to see Hero in the shower. With his hands on his face under the steaming water. I pull open the shower to to him looking up at me before wiping his face. "Jo?" 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I wanna be here with you, I'm not sorry about last night." I say and move myself under the water still in his shirt and panties. 

"Jo-" he begins.

"No, I'm sorry. I meant it was nice to do it with you, not in general, just with you." I say and his mouth forms into a big grin and he quickly attaches his lips to mine, removing his shirt leaving me halfly naked with just panties on. The hot water burns on my skin, but it's even more hot with Hero in here. 

He quickly pulls down my panties and turns me around so my back is against his hard erection and runs his fingers down to my core. Lightly brushing his thumb against my clit but the contact made me arch my back against him as I throw my head back over his shoulder. He starts leaving sloppy kisses on my neck and his fingers close to my heat. I knew there was no way I wasn't dripping. We've already had shower sex before, it just feels different this time, but I somewhat know what I'm doing. 

he was inching closer to my core and he quickly inserted two fingers into my heat. "Fuck, Jo, you're dripping. All for me." he moaned into my ear placing his other free hand latching on my neck as his other is pumping in and out.