Chapter 37

Josephine

"Josephine?" Dana says catching me out of my daze. Shit. I haven't spoke to Jordan, since everything that happened and I just got shocked she was here. Well, of course she would be here! She's apart of the cast, I was to caught up to even remember.

"Sorry, I'm gonna head to bathroom." I nod and place my glass on the table and quickly speed walk to the bathroom before a grab on my wrist which turns me around.

"Excuse me-" I begin and turn around to Jordan. Was exactly what I was trying to avoid.

"Jordan, I really don't-" I begin and throw my hands out.

"Jo, I know! Please, can we just talk?"

"Jordan." I grit.

She doesn't say anything but pulls me outside. It's around eight pm, it's windy, hot and I just don't wanna deal with this right now. Especially with all the anger built up in my right now, I don't know what I'll say.

"What do you want to say? I don't have time for this right now." I cross my arms.

"Let me explain everything, I really don't wanna lose our friendship!" she says and plays with her long black hair. Lose? It's been a month.

"Jordan, it's been a month."

"I thought you knew we kissed. I'm sorry! It wasn't anything and I didn't even know he was that important to you until you brought up his name once! I didn't even know you guys knew each other! You didn't tell me!" she shouts.

"You're yelling at me? Okay, then what's your excuse for kissing Josh?" I shout. "Huh?" I add.

"Woah, woah, woah." Josh runs outside coming behind me placing his arms on my shoulders. "Calm down, would you both?"

"How the hell did you know about that? You were away off in london for who knows how long and left us here! You said a week?" she clenches her jaw and crosses her arms.

"Why would I revolve my time being in london around you? Just because I was gone doesn't mean you could kiss my goddamn boyfriend!" I shout moving closer up to her face when Josh pulls me back. She's yelling at me? I didn't mess up! Well...maybe I did for cheating on Josh with Hero, yeah I agree that's a shitty move..but she still kissed him....and kissed Hero before hand and she's taking it out on me? Plus, what does me and Josh's business have to due with her?

Exactly,

It doesn't.

"You cheated on him!" she shouts.

"Okay Jordan, stop." Josh says standing between us. "That was before anything like that happend! Which has nothing to due with you by the way!" I grit.

"You bitch! I was the only one there for him while you were away fucking some guy behind his back!" she shouts and Dana walks outside.

Oh shit.

No.

No.

What the hell.

"What the hell do you mean!!" I shout. I'm about to breakdown...Dana definitely heard her. This isn't happening.

"Josephine, what the hell?" Dana says and her jaw is practically on the floor.

Josh backs to next to me. "I-I don't know what she's talking about..." I stutter.

"That's right. She fucked some guy in london behind Josh's back. Hero? Hero was the name I'm sure. Actually, one-hundred percent positive!" Jordan smiles and leans against the brick wall of the country house.