Chapter 25

Josephine

"Where are you?" Dana asks into the phone as I'm sitting across from Hero on the desk and he's on the chair, with his hands rubbing my thighs.

Hero looks at me, with a confused expression. "What do I say?" I mouth.

"Speaker." he says and I place her on speaker.

"Mum?" Hero says and my eyes go wide.

"Hero! Where did you guys go?" she asks. Dana will definitely yell at me, she's most likely upset with me now. It all depends on what Hero's gonna say.

"I took her to the office with me, I know how she wanted to look around london so I had her come with me." He says and he smirks at me and runs his hands up and down my thighs as I'm sitting on his desk holding the phone out as he's in front of me.

"Oh, Jo you agreed?"

"Yeah, I did want to look around." I say and Hero smirks. I don't even feel bad for lying.

"Oh, okay well come back soon. Or don't be out too late." Dana laughs. So she's okay with it? Phew.

"Mom we're twenty one and twenty two, I'm sure we don't have a curfew." Hero chuckles. I forgot I'm younger than him, he'll make of me for that sooner or later.

"Okay whatever, don't have much fun you two." she says, sounding serious.

"What the fuck mum?" he says and winks at me, as he trying to sound mad.

"Sorry, bye you guys." She says and we exchange our goodbyes and hangs up

"Good acting skills." I say as he cuffs my jawline and leans closer.

"Thank you very much," he says into a kiss on my lips as I lean down overlapping my tongue with his.

"You know what I wish?" He says in between kisses.

"What do you wish?" I ask, in a flirty tone and he smirks.

"If we could be together, away from all of this. Us being together, staying together. Imagine that Jo." He says and pulling back rubbing his hands on mine on my thighs.

"Yeah, imagine." I laugh into a sigh.

"No, but we can." He says and I turn my head to the side.

Away with Hero, living together, being together with no worries like this. God, what a dream. I also don't know how I'm feeling about los angeles, I do like it don't get me wrong... just i want to settle somewhere where it feels like home. Los angeles doesn't seem like home. Perth is my home, but it doesn't feel like it at all.

"We could, just tell my mum." he says and I laugh. "What?"

"Tell your mum? You're joking right?" I say and shake my head lightly.

"Jo, I'm serious. You don't know how bad I want to fucking be with you. Together, living our own life. I don't wanna hide you and you sure as hell shouldn't have to hide me." He says cuffing my jawline. "I love you Jo, I'm here for it all and I want it all."

"I wanna be with you too, but you know we can't just tell your mum. That's possibly insane, unless I get a new manager which I doubt because I love your mum Hero."I sigh and lean my head slightly in his hand.

"I get that Jo, but this is bullshit. You should be able to be with who you want."

"I know, you're right. But, we're so young Hero, but we don't know how much of this we can go through with." I sigh.

"No, No. Don't say that." he frowns. But I'm right, he can't wait around for me forever, that's not fair to him.

"It's possibly impossible for us to ever be together, you know that."