Rush

Amber's POV

Everything seemed a bit chaotic now. We were all back at Dakota and I's apartment, packing everything we needed in a mad rush. It was almost as if a psycho maniac was on his way to kill us. That's how crazy it was.

It didn't take long for Arya to get packed up because she's usually a light packer. It's easier for her to decide what absolutely must come with her. She would be a perfect hunter if she wasn't better with all of the behind the scenes stuff.

Dakota and I, on the other hand, would have to work on that. We sucked at packing quickly and lightly. We're not the kind of people to bring a load of unnecessary crap all over the place or anything. No, we just had so many things that were important to us.

After the chaos of not having a clue what to pack, Sam finally stepped in. "Just stick to the basics. Clothes, money. Stuff like that."

"Feel free to bring a stuffed animal." Dean joked, causing Dakota to stick her tongue out at him.

"Alright, we'll wait in the car." Sam said. "Arya, you help them pack. Five minutes. No longer than that. We gotta get out of here." We all nodded in acknowledgement, and the boys ran downstairs and out the door.

"You need to talk to Dean." Dakota said as soon as she heard the engine of the Impala start up. I almost stopped packing as the statement shocked me but thought better of it. "Seriously, Koda? You wanna get into this now?"

"Amber, you're about to be living with the guy... Ok, that sounded weird, but you know what I mean. You can't just ignore him the whole time. Not to mention you'll be stuck in a car with him for quite a while. You remember how long it took to get from the bunker to here that first time you went."

"Yeah, you're right." I told her. She sighed in relief which I cut off. "I should've gone with Cas."

"No, that's not what I meant!" She exclaimed frustratedly. 

"Can we not talk about this right now?" I asked her, a little on the edgy side. This was a sore topic for me at the moment.

"Yeah, I'm with Amber on this one." Arya chimed in. "I kind of want to get out of here because you know, demons want to take Amber for her freaky angel powers, and your five minutes are almost up."

I zipped up my duffel and threw it over my shoulder. "Tell that to Koda. I'm done." I said, heading out the door and to the stairs. "See you guys outside."

I quickly skipped down the steps and walked outside to the Impala where Sam and Dean were in their seats, the engine running. I walked around the car to toss my bag into the trunk and then slipped I slipped into the backseat behind Sam.

"Where's Koda and Arya?" Dean asked rather impatiently.

"They're coming. Koda just never shuts up." I replied, not bothering to hide my agitation. Sam seemed to catch it, but Dean thought I was just anxious to leave. "Don't worry, we'll get out of here soon." He replied, in which I ignored. I don't know why I was so edgy. Maybe it was just the fact that Dakota kept bugging me about this whole Dean and Cas thing. It's not like I was angry at Dean or anything. I just don't know. Bad timing, I guess.

Just then Arya and Dakota came rushing out of the apartment. Dakota locked the door behing her while Arya put the remaing bags in the trunk. Just like that, they were sitting next to me in the back of the Impala.

"Alright, ladies." Dean said, not accounting for Sam, though he probably did that on purpose. "Let's tke a trip to good ol' Kansas." Then we were on our way to meet Phil and Castiel at the Bunker.

**YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER WOOH! :) Sorry it took so long guys... You know how it is, I don't need to explain myself anymore.

I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry it's so short. I had actually planned on having something else happen in this chapter to make it longer and a little more important but by the time I actually wrote it I forgot. There's one little thing, though, that made this chapter necessary to write because it gives reason for something that happens in the next chapter... Something that almost seems planned. I bet you're curious now. ;) Well, if you are, I'm sorry to say you'll have to wait to find out. I don't have another chapter currently written, and I don't know when I'll write one. I'll try soon though. Saying that doesn't necessarily mean it will be soon. It'll most likely be at least a month, if I'm being honest here. I love that you guys are stickin' with me though. Love you so much!!

Also, if you haven't read my other fanfics (The Devil You Know and Winchester 3.0) you should totally check them out! :) I also have a 5SOS Imagines book for anyone that's interested in 5 Seconds of Summer.

Don't forget to ask me any questions you might have about any of my characters in my "Getting to Know My Characters" book. I answer questions fully and in that characters POV. And last but not least, if you have any questions about Yours Truly, don't forget to check out my "Get to Know the Author" book. I'll answer just about any question you wanna know, unless its like super personal or the question sounds like something a stalker would ask :) 

Love you guys!

~~Sky~~