The Offer

Amber's POV

As soon as we heard that voice, everyone was on their feet. They surrounded me, almost like a shield. Honestly, it kind of annoyed me. I could take care of myself, and if Metatron wanted me that badly, he could have me. He would regret it in the end, though.

"Oh, please. There's no need for that." Metatron tried assuring my human shield. "I wouldn't dream of hurting a specimen such as this... unless she refuses to cooperate, of course."

"What do you want?" Dean demanded. That was probably the harshest I had ever heard him speak.

Metatron started pacing... not a nervous pace, though. More like a 'I'm here to waste your time with sarcasm' pace. If that was even a thing. "Hmmm... let me think. There are so many things. World peace... the end of world hunger- Did you not just hear what I said? I clearly want Amberley Knight."

"Yeah? Well you can't have me." I shouted at him, my voice staying steady. I might have said if he wanted me, he could have me, but that doesn't mean I was giving up so easily.

"It's so cute that you think you have a choice." I wanted to wipe that smirk right off his face. He literally pissed me off so much. He pissed off everyone, I noticed, as I looked around at all of them. They were all tensed up. Not surprising.

It's not like the setting was very eerie or ominous, either. There were dozens of fireworks lighting up the night sky, all in different colors. It felt like a smack down right in the middle of a damn rainbow.

"What do you want with me?" I demanded. This punk was really getting on my nerves.

"All I want is you." He pointed to me, giving me that stupid pleading look. "My right hand angel. I assume you know I found your grace?" I turned to Cas, giving him a somewhat shocked, somewhat angry look. "I, uh, might have forgotten to mention that." He stuttered. "I apologize."

I rolled my eyes, whipping my head back to face Metatron. "Yeah, so?"

He held up his hands. "Well, little miss sunshine, if you don't cooperate, I'll destroy it." I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest. "Who says I wanted it?"

"Oh, is that so? Well, how about I kill you if you don't join me?" Everyone tensed up even more, moving in closer to shield me, as if that would do anything. I really appreciated their protectiveness, but it wouldn't be worth shit if he still managed to get to me, or hurt them instead. I couldn't see them get hurt, so I pushed past them, to where the only thing between me and Metatron was the air.

"Do what you want with me. I'll never join you." I spat. Suddenly everyone behind me was freaking out, demanding what I was doing. I held up a hand behind me, letting them know it was okay, and I knew what I signed up for.

"Oh, so you want to play that game, huh?" He sneered, an evil grin plastered on his face. He was getting impatient. "Ok. How about this?" He snapped his fingers, and everyone standing behind me instantly disappeared. I didn't see that coming.

"What'd you do?!" I screamed, whirling around. "Where are they?!"

"Somewhere safe and secure where I can do what I please with them. I suggest you cooperate or they'll all die."

"How do I know you're not going to send one of your little angel lackeys to try 'collecting' me again, huh? What if the demons show up before I can do anything?"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about them. You'll be all alone until you make up your mind, trust me." I glanced around the field again, hoping to see the impossible. I wanted so badly for them to just show up again. I couldn't believe I was in this situation. I sighed in defeat. "What do you want me to do?"

He smiled a deviously proud smile. He accomplished some of what he set out to do. "Stay tuned into angel radio. I'll be playing something special, just for you." And with that, he was gone, leaving me standing outside the Bunker all alone. The drinks from our game only a few moments ago were spread out all over the ground. I should've known this would happen. These are the Winchesters, of course.

**Only two chapters left!! I know, you're sad. You guys have no idea how much all your reads, comments, and votes mean to me. I never expected to get this far with my first fanfiction. I will be going back, though, and editing the first few chapters. I need to change them to first person point of view.

So, this chapter is kind of short but there wasn't really much that could happen in it. It was really just a little talk between Amber and Metatron, where Metatron was "offering" Amber a place by his side which we all know she would never take, right? Well, let's see what happens when its her friends' lives at stake.

I really hope you liked it though. Don't forget to go follow @kinkycliffxrd. I will seriously tell you guys that in every single chapter of every book. Just hang with me.

I now have 2 5 Seconds of Summer fanfictions posted. One is a Luke fic and the other is a Calum fic. I have the prologues of both up and will be posting chapters very soon.

So, I would have said this in the chapter before this but I wrote that one like a week ago so I'm gonna say it here. I'm completely disregarding my schedule atm. At least for this story. I'm almost done with it so now I'm just going to update whenever. That's why there are 2 updates on a Tuesday, not 1 on a Monday. I may or may not update TDYK and W3.0 this week, depends on how much I have written. I probably will update Black and Poison bc I'm super excited for those and I plan on updating those a lot anyway.

I'm getting rid of the schedule for my imagines. Those, I'm just gonna update whenever. I'm considering getting rid of the schedule altogether but idk. I might keep it and just update more in a day. Idk, we'll see.

So thanks for hanging in there, guys! You mean so much to me and I'd have quit writing if it wasn't for you. LOVE YOU <3 xxxxxx

Sorry for the long ass author's note, I just can't believe I'm almost done with this story XD

~~Sky~~