The Mysterious Zorro

Amber's POV

I glanced up and down throughout the crowd. It couldn't be that hard to find a guy in a fedora and bandit mask. I couldn't seem to find him anywhere though. It was like he just vanished. Which kind of fit the nickname I gave him. He seemed very mysterious, and I really wanted to see him again.

I should've given him my number. That way I might actually see him again. I continued searching through the crowd. There was still no sign of him, my Zorro. So much for saving me a dance...

"Amber!" I hadn't realized Dakota and Arya were trying to get my attention. I turned to face them, acting like I had been with them the whole time.

"Hm?" I asked. They glanced at each other. Dakota held up a glass of punch for me. "What's going on in there?"

I took the drink from her and took a sip. I cringed at the basic taste. It needed some kick to it. I searched the length of the table and found the small bar at the end of the table. I held up a finger, telling Dakota to wait a minute.

I walked over to the bartender and asked for a shot of whiskey. He didn't hesitate for a second. College kids were college kids. He set a shotglass in front of me and poured some whiskey in it. I snatched it up and poured the whole thing in my punch. Now it was perfect. Punch and whiskey was one of my favorite drink combinations.

I set the shotglass down on the table and smiled at the bartender. He smirked in return, having seen what I did. I turned around to walk back over to Dakota and Arya, taking a sip of my drink. They had their arms cross and looked very impatient.

"Sorry, it needed a kick." I apologized, holding up my glass. They tried not to smile but couldn't help themselves. I winked, walking around them to stand in my original spot.

"You wanna tell us what was going on up there now?" Arya asked, pointing to my head. I sighed and took another sip of my drink.

"I was looking for someone."

"Cas?" Dakota assumed. Crap. She was right to assume Cas. I should have been looking for him but instead I was making out with Zorro. I looked down at the floor, a bit ashamed.

"No..." I hesitated. Should I tell them? I should. I mean, this is my sister and best friend we're talking about. I can trust them to keep it a secret. I looked back up to find them staring at me expectantly. "Its a guy I danced with."

Arya's eyes suddenly lit up. I could always count on her to see right through me. "You danced with him?" She raised an eyebrow. She knew exactly what happened. I don't know how she does it but she does. All you have to do is say one little thing, and she knows the truth. I could understand though. I mean, I just danced with a guy and now I'm looking for him? Not likely.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, we danced... and talked...and..." I hesitated before saying the next word, even though Arya already knew. "Kissed."

Their eyes lit up with excitement. Just like that, Cas was forgotten. Then I was bombarded with questions. "Who was he?" "What was he like?" "Was he hot?" "Was he a good kisser?" Which I obviously couldn't answer... Well I could answer some.

"Ok, ok! Calm down!" I said. They both stopped talking, trying to contain their excitement. I tried not to laugh. They were like puppies that just got a new toy. "He was really nice... and funny... and charming." I stopped myself before I could go any further. "He was an amazing kisser... I swear its like he's done it a million times." Which I didn't mind if he had.

They stared at me, waiting for more. I sighed. They're going to hate me for this. "Honestly... I don't know who he is, or what he looked like." Their jaws dropped.