Home, Sweet, Home

Amber's POV

November 16, 2013
I am currently heading back to California now. I thought now would be a good time to write. Although Dean won't stop asking me what I'm doing. Wow, he's nosey. He won't stop calling this my diary. It is not a diary, it is a journal. There's a difference. I'm ignoring him though. Only way to get him to shut up. Ha, now he's just awkwardly glancing at me through the rearview mirror. Stop being so cute, Dean. I'm with Cas. Anyway, I'm anxious to get back home. I know Koda and Arya will wanna hear everything. They'll love the part about me showing up the guys at weapon's training. I had only talked to them a few times while I was at the bunker and it was through text. So, I haven't really talked to Cas since... Ok, I'm lying. He's come by the bunker a lot but we haven't really touched on what happened cause it was always 'wrong place, wrong time.' Maybe one day... ;)

Sam and Dean followed me into my apartment where we were jumped. By Dakota and Arya. And not just me, Sam and Dean too. Honestly, I was kind of expecting it since I've been gone all week but the guys were taken by surprise. I swear, Sam looked a bit frightened at first.

I told Sam and Dean they were welcome to anything in the fridge and brought Dakota and Arya upstairs. I could unpack while we talked. I led them into my room, and Arya closed the door behind us. "So, tell us everything!" She exclaimed. They both jumped on my bed like we were at a slumber party. I smiled, walking over to my closet to put my journal up.

I told them about the bunker and about my first day of training. I was right. They got a kick out of me showing up the guys. I just skipped right to the part when I was helping Dean with archery. It was maybe my third day there, and Dean had finally caved after endless pleading and puppy dog eyes. But this time, I wanted to see their skills. Dean was reluctant but there was no getting out of it.

I remember him shooting a few arrows and telling him that he was a terrible shot. I mean, he wasn't absolutely horrible but he should stick to guns. I showed him a few tricks and helped him out a bit. He's better now.

I told them about the first time we worked on 'cases.' Sam and Dean had come up with all these different scenarios for possible leads and had me figure out what the creature was, what its pattern was, and how to stop it. I've always liked action better so this wasn't my favorite part of my training. It was fun though and I knew I would need it.

I explained my whole week with the Winchesters to them as they listened intently. A few words here, a giggle there. I made sure to leave out the parts about Cas and me. My private life was none of their business. I mean... I might have told them if I actually slept with him. Might. They probably would've killed me for not telling them if I had slept with him.

Then they told me how their week went. Sounded like the same old thing. Arya pretty much stayed home, playing with her computer. By playing with her computer, I mean working and making things. She's really good with technology so she's a website designer. She really likes technically so its a good thing she's got the skills because she didn't go to college. She makes money off of what she does too.

Dakota pretty much just did her homework, organized her notes, and studied. She told me, very excitedly, that she aced a Latin test this week. Big surprise. Arya and I had looked at her like she was crazy. Honestly, I think the world would end if Dakota didn't get an A on a test.

They had also done something that was a bit of a surprise to me. "So, um, don't freak out." Arya started nervously. "But we tried finding that Zorro guy." I didn't freak out. I got excited. I hadn't really thought about Zorro since my training started. I wonder if they figured anything out. "And?" I asked anxiously.

"Well, we didn't find anything..." Dakota replied, shattering my spirit. Why would they bring it up then?

"We asked around for anyone that might know who he was. No one knows him but a few people do remember seeing him at the party. They said they had seen him standing at the front most of the time with some other dude." Arya said. I thought about it for a minute. Sam had been standing at the front. Maybe he saw Zorro.

It was almost as if Dakota read my mind. "I already asked Sam about it. He said he didn't recall seeing any Zorro." I sighed in frustration. Damnit Sam.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to keep digging." I said. They nodded.  I then realized how in need of a girls' night I was. These two were my family. Technically, neither of them were my blood, but they were my sisters. I hadn't seen them in a week, and I needed to spend some time with them. "How would you two feel about a girls' night?"

They immediately perked up. I guess I liked the idea. I looked at the clock. It was about six o'clock so it wasn't too late. "You know, we should do this like old times. Go bowling, do some shopping, play putt-putt." I suggested. All three of us laughed. "Definitely." Dakota and Arya said in unison.

I grabbed my purse, and the three of us walked downstairs. As we got closer to the bottom, I heard some weird Asian music. What the hell was that? "Hey, guys, we're go-" I stopped mid sentence as I walked into the living room. Dean had been on his laptop, and as soon as we came downstairs, he had slammed it shut. I couldn't hear the music anymore so I assumed it had been coming from his laptop. I eyed him suspiciously, and he smiled in return.

I immediately waved it off, not even wanting to know. I was going to let them know that they should probably head back to their motel, but then I noticed Sam asleep on the couch. I guess it would be ok if they stayed here.

"We're gonna go out for a few hours so I guess you guys can just chill here. I would say make yourselves at home but it looks like you already have." I said, motioning to Sam stretched out on the couch. Dean chuckled. "Alright, cool. You girls have fun." I smiled and walked outside, Dakota and Arya following behind.

As soon as we closed the door, Dakota exclaimed, "Awww! Sammy looks so cute when he's sleeping!" Arya and I rolled our eyes and gave her a friendly punch in the back. "Girls' night!" I reminded her. "No boy talk of any kind!" She laughed, rolling her eyes but obliged. Time to have some quality family time!

**Once again, I couldn't help myself. I had to update. Especially since I'm about to get to some chapters that I've been looking forward to writing. You guys are gonna love them.

Remember to vote, comment, fan, and all that other good stuff. :) Until next time.... -disappears like Chuck-**