Christmas Shopping

Amber's POV

"Any idea what you guys are gonna get?" I asked Arya and Dakota as we walked into the mall. We had never really done anything like this before. We had always just gotten presents for each other and our parents and Phil, of course. Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine buying Christmas presents for Sam and Dean Winchester and Castiel. This would definitely be a Christmas we would never forget... I'm hoping in a good way.

"Oh my God, I honestly have no idea! What would a guy like Sam want? Hair product?" Dakota exclaimed. She was the one freaking out the most. I guess things were going pretty well with her and Sam, and she didn't want to mess it up by buying him a crappy gift. Honestly, though, I'm sure no matter what she got him, they would be okay.

"I don't know about Sam, but I know exactly what to get for Dean." Arya said, smirking. We were just walking past Victoria's Secret, and I had a pretty good idea what she was talking about. Dakota, however, was too busy trying to figure out what to get Sam so she didn't quite catch the hint. "What?" She asked Arya.

"It's really not obvious?" Arya replied, kind of shocked. I laughed. "It was to me, but she's a bit preoccupied."

"Koda, I'm getting Dean porn."

"Oh. Oh! Ok, yeah! That makes sense! Wow, yeah. I didn't even think of that."

"Don't you go getting Sam porn now." I teased. Even if she had the simplest clue that Arya was talking about porn, it still shocked her. She still never could quite get comfortable with the idea that Dean watched and looked at porn.

"What! Oh my God, no, I would never. You really think I would allow him to look at pictures of naked women when he's with me? Hell no." Arya and I couldn't help but laugh. They were honeslty the cutest couple ever. "In fact, Arya, I'm not too sure you should be getting that for Dean."

"And why's that?"

"Amber might get jealous." Dakota's replied ensued hysterical laughing from both her and Arya. I rolled my eyes as Arya high-fived Dakota. "Alright guys, ha ha. Very funny."

"Seriously! Are you sure you're okay with her getting Dean porn?" 

"Sounds more like you're the one that's a bit skeptical." She crossed her arms. "Jeez, Koda, no! I don't care! It's not like I'm with Dean. I don't know who I'm gonna be with... Still haven't decided."

"Well, you might want to soon. Cas might not know about any of this, but I don't think Dean enjoys the wait." Arya advised. I knew that Dean didn't enjoy waiting. He was never the patient type, and that was okay. I hated to make him wait, but it's not like I could make myself choose just like that.

"Can we not talk about this right now? We're supposed to be Christmas shopping." They sighed. "Fine." Dakota said.

"So, what are you getting for the guys?" Arya asked, nudging my shoulder. We turned in to Kohl's, one of the cheapest and most stylish stores in the mall. "I'm not too sure what I wanna get Dean, but I think I know what I wanna get Cas." I knew she was just asking about Cas and Dean right now.

We walked through the store until we got to the men's section. "And what would that be?" Dakota asked, looking through a rack of flannel shirts. I laughed because the last thing Sam needed was more plaid. I didn't say anything though. I just walked over to the ties and the belts. "Well, you two have seen Cas's tie, right? You know he still wears it, even though he obviously can't tie it."

"Yeah?" They asked in unison, not sure why I was talking about Cas's tie. I understood why they were confused. Surely if Cas couldn't tie one, I wouldn't be buying him another one. "Well..." I dug through all of the ties until I found a dark blue one that matched the color Cas always wore. I pulled it out and showed it to Dakota and Arya. "I'm going to get him one that he doesn't have to tie."

It was a clip on tie. With this tie, Cas wouldn't have to attempt to tie it anymore. All he had to do was clip it on. "That's what you're getting him?" Arya asked, surprised.

"What am I supposed to get?! He's an angel for crying out loud. What could he possibly want?" They glanced at each other, understanding my logic. "True. Good present. That messed up tie is really starting to get on my nerves." Dakota commented. 

I rolled my eyes. "Then why don't you fix it for him?" She glanced down at the floor, blushing. She apparently tried and for some reason thought it was a big deal. "I tried once, and he freaked out and... flew away?" I laughed, holding my stomach. "Wow, Koda, nice."

I carried the tie over my shoulder as we continued through the store. There were Christmas displays everywhere: clothes, hats, toys, decorations. All kinds of stuff. "Oh my God!" Dakota exclaimed, running over to one of the displays. I couldn't see what she was looking at, but it sounded like she found a present for someone. Maybe Sam. "Maybe I shouldn't try figuring out what Sam would want. Maybe I should just get him something for fun?"

Arya and I looked at each other, confused looks on our faces. "Okay?" I said, not sure where she was headed. "Well, you guys know how Sam is commonly referred to as Moose because Crowley gave him that nickname?" We nodded, still not sure where she was headed. I don't even know how Sam felt about that nickname. Especially since the King of Hell gave it to him.

"These aren't exactly moose antlers, but they're pretty close!" She pulled something off of the Christmas display. It was a pair a reindeer antlers... with bells. Today must have been a day for laughter because for what felt like the millionth time, Arya and I started laughing.

"Seriously?" Arya asked, placing her hand on my shoulder as a support. "Hey, it would be funny! I'm sure Sam would get a kick out of it. And knowing those guys, they're probably expecting nothing, even though we told them we were getting something. This would be cute, and I'm getting it!"

We held up our hands in defense. "Alright, Mrs. Winchester. Whatever you say. It's your present." I said, trying not to laugh. She rolled her eyes, holding onto the antlers and turning around. "I guess we should be getting our other presents now." 

"You guys continue in here. I'm gonna go find some porn.... Not that I'd know where that is...." Arya quickly added, blushing before scurrying out of the store. I chuckled, letting her go. "Alright... Phil, Sam, and Dean..." I muttered to myself, searching the store and trying to get ideas. I knew that I wouldn't get all the presents here, but it was a start.

**Sorry this chapter was kind of boring. I know you guys wanted to know what Amber got for Cas AND Dean and probably everyone else too but I didn't want to reveal all of the presents in this chapter. Just one for each girl. You guys will find out the rest in the Christmas Day chapter :)

Plus, I honestly have no idea what Amber is going to get Dean so yeah XD I couldn't put that in this chapter. Feel free to give me suggestions, I might just use your idea :) Don't worry, I'll give you credit and dedicate the chapter to you. 

So, what did you guys think? How do you feel about Arya getting Dean porn? What about Amber's idea for Cas's present? How about Dakota's fun and cute idea for Sam's present?? Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Until the next update...

~~Sky~~