Instructions to Certain Death

Amber's POV

After cleaning up the many empty or unopened bottles of alcohol along with the shot glasses, I didn't take long to make up my mind. I knew I had to do something quick, but all I could do was go along with Metatron. I hated the idea of becoming his 'right hand angel' but if it meant my friends got to live, then I would do it.

I paced around the Bunker, listening to angel radio and hearing nothing but random whispers. I wasn't really sure how to let Metatron know that I made a decision so after half an hour of frustrating silence, I simply just shouted out. "Ok, Metatron! You got me! What do I do?!"

At first I thought it didn't work, and I had just yelled at an empty building. However, not long after, I finally heard something audible. "Fantastic! That's a good girl, Amber." Metatron's 'make me wanna barf' voice complimented. If you could even call that a compliment.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, assuming that he could hear me.

"Nothing too hard. Just follow these simple instructions, and you're friends will be alright." I assumed correctly. I really hoped he wasn't lying about my friends, but there was really no way to tell.

"I'm listening." He obviously knew I was, but he didn't continue so I had to say something.

"First thing's first. I don't want you bringing any weapons, not that you could do any harm to me with them anyway."

"Then what's wrong with me bringing them?"

"When you possess any kind of instrument of harm, you feel more powerful than you really are. You feel like you could actually stand a chance in a fight. See where I'm going with this?"

"You don't want me feeling like I could take you?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I kind of wished he could see me... unless he could, which would be creepy.

"Precisely. Now remove them from your person please."

"How will you know I don't bring them anyway?" I questioned, given the fact that he supposedly couldn't see me. "Oh, I have my ways. I bet you're wondering if I have eyes on you, hm? Well, the answer to that is, no I don't. I like to give you your privacy. I can check up on you if I please, however." Good to know.

"Alright, fine." I removed all the weapons I had on me. A gun in the waistband of my pants, a knife hidden in my boot, an angel blade the guys taught me to hold in my sleeve. I felt naked without any of it. "There."

"Very good." I could hear the satisfaction in his voice. It made me sick. "Now all you have to do next is get in that ridiculous car of yours and drive to the nearest motel."

Motel? It couldn't be that easy. He wouldn't keep them that close... and that much in public. "Why do you want me there?"

"Well you have to get to me somehow now don't you? I'll have my current right hand angel waiting for you there. He will take you to me and your friends where we can finish our deal."

"I thought you said you weren't sending any of your lackeys to collect me?"

"Oh, but that was before you agreed to listen to my instructions, see? Besides, he isn't technically coming to collect you. You're meeting him, remember?" I hesitated. I didn't like hitching a ride with an angel, unless it was Cas. He was the only one I could trust. "You have no other way of getting to me, so either meet my angel, or your friends die. It's up to you."

I sighed. He was right. And I hated it. I had absolutely no clue how to get to my friends or even where they were. I just had to go along with what he was saying and hope I could come up with a good plan for when I get there. "Fine, I'll meet your damn angel."

"Very good. I'll see you soon." And that was it. Don't get me wrong, I was glad his annoying ass voice was out of my head, but damn he didn't give me much to go on. When he said 'simple instructions,' he meant simple instructions. I just hoped this wasn't a trap.

I didn't have my car, so I just took the Impala. Thank god Dean didn't have the keys on him when Metatron took him. Not to mention, there's an arsenal in the trunk that technically is not 'on me' so that may or may not come in handy.

So, I did what he told me. I drove to the nearest motel, which was a pretty long drive considering the Bunker was in the middle of nowhere. I guess Metatron considers coming to the Bunker 'collecting me.' I hate to say it, but I wish he had sent his angel to the Bunker. Now I had to drive nearly fifteen miles, and the Impala would end up stranded at a crappy motel.

I finally arrived, and slowly got out of the car. It was dark outside, since it was about one in the morning, and I couldn't see anyone. At first. I jumped when I heard a voice. "Hello." That was all he said as he came out of the shadows.

"Dammit, why'd you have to hide like that? You scared the shit out of me."

"I do not mean to frighten you, or cause you any arm. I am only here to do Metatron's bidding." He replied, with a strange speech pattern. He didn't talk like most angels... or people for that matter.

"Oh, so you're the angel he sent?" I asked sarcastically. "Thank god, I thought you were a serial killer." He apparently didn't catch the sarcasm because he looked confused. "I can assure you I am no murderer." I held up my hand. "Yes, I know. It was sarcasm."

"Oh."

"So, are we going or what?" I asked, getting impatient. This guy was worse than Cas.

"Oh, yes, but first... this is Dean Winchester's car, correct?" I nodded, not sure where he was going with this. "Do you still have all of his weapons in the trunk?"

I sighed. "Look, I know Metatron told me no weapons, but I'm not just going to-"

"No, no. I do not want you to remove the weapons. You may need them." Now I was the one that was confused. Was he going against an order from his... boss? "I-I don't understand. He specifically told me not to bring any weapons, aren't you supposed to be his 'right hand angel?'"

"It would appear that way to him, but I have a mind of my own, and he does not deserve to lead Heaven. Someone else does."

"A...are you saying you work for Castiel?" I asked, astonished.

"I did not say that, but if that is what you choose to believe." He raised his eyebrows. Ok, I like him now. "Now do what I say."

I held up my hands. "Aye-aye, Captain." I moved to the trunk and opened it to retrieve some weapons. An angel blade would definitely come in handy... or two.

"So, which angel are you?" I asked before we left.

"My name is Gadreel."

*****

ONE MORE CHAPTER OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT. I'm probably gonna try writing it and posting it today so be ready :) I know you guys like my long chapters so I'm sorry these last few ones are kinda short. There's not really much for me to put in them, and I don't wanna cram them all together.

Dedication to @Gadreel_Girl because I love her comments so damn much and she asked about Gadreel so HERE HE IS :) I love him too so hey.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I hope you like the end... ok you probably wont cuz I'm giving you a heads up and telling you that I'm leaving you with a cliffhanger so hahahahahaha I apologize. But I mean come on this is a Supernatural fanfiction, what do you expect?

Don't forget to follow @kinkycliffxrd

Check out my new 5SOS fics Black and Poison. I now have the prologue and the first chapter up for both of them ;) Hope you enjoy.

Keep on being awesome, loves :) You guys are great, and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you :))

Don't forget to share, vote, and comment.

Love you guys so much xxxxx <3

~~Sky~~