Koda and the Guys

Dakota's POV

I didn't know what was up with Amber. She dragged me to the front door and opened it. Outside were two men leaning against a black car. Is that a '67 Chevy Impala?! I thought. I looked at the shorter man with the green eyes and then to the taller one with the beautiful hair.

"Koda." Amber said. "Meet Sam and Dean Winchester." She motioned to the tall one and then the short one. They both smiled and waved. No way... I thought. I heard Amber chuckle then realized my mouth was hanging open. I quickly shut it.

Ok, calm down, Koda. Don't freak out. You don't want them to think you're a creep. I thought.

I walked up to them, Sam first. "Woah." I said, breathless. I imagined meeting them before, but I never imagined Sam so hot... and big. He chuckled. "Hey, Dakota." I held up a hand. "Call me Koda." I was still having trouble talking loud enough. I turned to Amber and mouthed, "He's so large!"

Apparently Dean saw that because he chuckled then said, "Yeah, gigantor over here gets that a lot." He held out a hand. "Dean." I shook it. "Koda."

I backed up a few inches. "Wait a minute... Am I dreaming? Or are you guys actually here?"

The three of them laughed. "Nope, I'm pretty sure we're here." Sam said. "Would it help if we pinched you?" Dean added, grinning.

"Nope!" I exclaimed quickly. "No pinching! I believe you!" I wasn't a big fan of pinching. Not to mention I'm ticklish just about everywhere. They chuckled. "Well, you're taking this a lot better than we thought you would." Dean said.

I looked to Amber. "Well, was Amber freaking out?" Dean shook his head and Amber smirked. "Nope. Calm as a kitten and just as excited."

"I am her sister." I said, shrugging. They smiled. "Hey, why don't you guys come in?" Amber offered. "I can get you a beer." They looked like they were about to decline when she reminded them, "You guys are staying in town anyway and it doesn't seem like you got a case other than me."

I looked at her, surprised and confused. They better tell me what's going on. Why are we lucky enough to meet our favorite book characters? They gave in and we all headed inside. "Wait." I stopped them. "So, if you guys are real then does that mean that the Cas that Amber met, is actually Castiel? The angel?" They all nodded.

Damn. I thought as we walked inside. Now, this... This is awesome!