Not Everything's A Prank!

Arya's POV

I was in the kitchen, about to start making something to eat when I heard my phone go off from the living room. What now? I thought.

I closed the refridgerator door and walked over to the table I had set my phone down on. It was a message from Dakota.

'Meet us at BigGerson's. Don't ask questions. We have a surprise for you.'

I set my phone down, thinking about what could possibly be the surprise. What's the occasion? Its not my birthday... Unless they're throwing me a surprise party early since I wouldn't be expecting it. Nah, they wouldn't have told me they had a surprise. So, what could it be?

I looked down at myself and realized I was still in my pajamas. Better go change if I was meeting up with the group today. Of course, it wouldn't be the whole group. Phil had a few classes today so he wouldn't be able to come.

I walked quickly to my room and pulled off my Game of Thrones tshirt and my plain black shorts. I grabbed some black skinny jeans, my Guns n Roses crop top, and my leather jacket. I slipped on my high heeled boots and went into the bathroom. Only my friends know this, but I wear contacts. Whenever I'm at home I wear these black, nerdy looking classes, but I liked them.

I finished getting ready, then grabbed my phone and my keys and headed out the door. My car was parked right in front of my apartment. I drove a black 2013 Chrysler 200. It was a nice car. I, unlike Amber and Dakota, liked new cars better than old cars, even if they were classics. That's probably the one thing that Dean and I don't have in common.

I started the car and made my way to BigGerson's. It wasn't very far, only about a five minute drive. I pulled up in the parking lot next to a black '67 Chevy Impala. Huh, what do ya know? I thought. I got out of the car and walked towards the doors just as Amber and Dakota stepped out of the restaurant. I looked around the parking lot but didn't see either of their cars. Maybe they walked here... I thought.

I eyed them, curiously. They were grinning at me, seeming a little too giddy. "What the hell is going on?" I asked them, curiosity slowly eating me up.

"I see you noticed the Impala." Amber said, motioning to my car parked next to it. Was that the surprise? Did they finally get their own Impala? I opened my mouth to ask them that but Dakota cut me off.

"Before you say anything, no that's not our car."

Now I was extremely confused. If it wasn't theirs then why bring it up? "It belongs to some friends of ours that we'd like you to meet." Amber explained. The doors of the restaurant opened behind them, and they stepped aside, revealing two men. They were both really cute. One was rather big but still cute.

"Um..." I wasn't sure what to say. Who were these guys?

Then the tall one spoke up. "Hey, Arya. We've heard a lot about you. I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean." He introduced himself, then motioned to the shorter man standing next to him. I looked at them, then at Amber and Dakota.

"Come on. You guys think this is funny?" I know siblings like to pull pranks but this was insane. Their obsession was getting out of control.

"Aww..." The one who claimed to be Dean said. "She thinks we're messing with her, Sammy."

'Sam' turned to him, smirking. "I know. Its cute."

I looked back and forth between the two of them. I payed no attention to the giggling coming from Amber and Dakota. That only made it more obvious that this was a prank.

"Who are you guys?" I demanded.

"We told you. Sam and Dean." The short one said. This was getting old. They weren't fooling me. Sam and Dean were just characters in a book.

I stared them down. If I wanted to, I could get anyone to give in by just staring at them like this. I've been working on it. Its my specialty. However, they didn't budge. They just smirked.

"Alright. You think we're messing with you?" The short one asked, turning to the Impala and motioning for me to follow. I followed behind him and the taller one, very uncertain. Amber and Dakota were right behind me. "If we were messing with you, would we have this?" He opened the trunk of the Impala, revealing an arsenal. There were all kinds of weapons, including salt and holy water.

I crossed my arms. "Ok, so you guys are just really hardcore fans. Nice props." I said sarcastically. There was no way I was letting them fool me. I might not have gone to college but I'm not an idiot, and I'm not gullible.

"Oh, honey." The short one said. He smiled at the taller one and pulled out a hand gun. "This." He shook it in his hand. "Ain't no prop."

"Then show me. Shoot it." I demanded. He gaped at me.

"Um, its one thing to pull out a gun in the middle of a parking lot but its another if you shoot it." The tall one explained. "We could go to jail."

"Well if you're 'Sam and Dean' then you shouldn't have to worry about something like that. You shoot off guns all the time." I fought back.

"Listen, sweetheart. We've been to jail before and that's not good for hunters. People on the outside see us as criminals but they don't know that we're protecting them." The short one reasoned. I rolled my eyes. Then he opened the gun, revealing the ammo. Which meant it wasn't a prop.

"Big deal, you carry around real guns. A lot of people do that." I heard Dakota and Amber sigh. This was by far the worst surprise in the history of surprises.

The short one looked to the tall one for help, who just shrugged. Looks like I had won. I smiled at my victory. Then suddenly, out of the blue, Castiel appeared. I practically jumped out of my pants. "What the hell?!"

I heard Amber from behind me. "Thank God."

"Cas?!" I practically screamed his name. He just showed up, out of thin air! How am I the only one freaking out?! The short one patted Castiel's back. "Thanks Cas. We were running out of options."

"What just happened?!" I asked, since clearly no one was just going to give me answers. "Where did he come from?!"

"Now do you believe us? That that's Sam and Dean?" Amber asked. I looked at Cas. "Tell me how you just... Poof! Appeared out of thin air."

"I am an Angel of the Lord." He told me. Woah. I looked at the two men standing in front of me. "So... you guys are Sam and Dean?"

They threw their arms up in relief. "Yes, that's what we've been trying to tell you!" Dean said.

"Supernatural is real?!" I asked in disbelief, turning to Amber and Dakota. They nodded excitedly. Clearly, they had taken this a lot better than me. "That's our surprise!! We're spending the day with them!" Dakota said.

Now that I had gotten over the shock, I was getting excited. I turned back to the guys. "Ohmygosh!" I was sticking all my words together now. "Ohmygosh! I cant believe it!" I walked up to Dean and stood right in front of him. "Dean...!" I poked his arm to make sure he was real. "Ohmygosh!!"

"Ok, enough of the poking." Dean slid past me to stand next to Amber. I hope I didn't scare him...

"So, what are we gonna do today?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, first, we're going to eat." Amber replied.

"Oh, thank God. I'm starving." I said, making my way to the doors. As everyone followed behind, I remembered Phil at school. "Hey, Koda? Don't you have class today?"

"I only have one. I decided I was going to skip since its a special occasion." She giggled. I could almost feel her eyes locked on Sam. Huh. Its not like Koda to skip class. She must be really excited.

We walked into BigGerson's and all got a big table. This was gonna be awesome.