A Home Fit For A Winchester

Amber's POV

It was early the next morning when we arrived at the bunker. The ride had been more enjoyable considering I was getting used to everything that was happening. Castiel had shown up, on and off. He was mostly coming to see how I was doing. I told him I was fine everytime. Which was the truth. I was excited to start my training.

I had even gotten plenty of sleep on the drive over here, so there was no time to lose. One of the times I had dozed off, I woke up to Castiel's arm wrapped around my shoulders, and my head resting against him. He had told me I looked peaceful while sleeping. Then he went to move his arm to leave, but I quickly grabbed it, placing it back where it was. It was relaxing being wrapped in the warmth of his body. I hadn't wanted him to leave.

So, now we were at the bunker. No Cas. We hauled our stuff out of the car, and I followed the guys out of the garage. Yes, there's a garage with like five cars and a freaking motorcycle.

We walked into the library, and I had to stop and take it all in again. I don't think I would ever get used to this place. "You want us to show you your room?" Sam asked. In all the excitement I had completely forgotten about my room. I nodded eagerly, following the guys into a hallway.

We passed several doors, all of which I assumed were either bedrooms, bathrooms, or storage closets. "What is this, a freaking hotel?" I asked, astonished at the living space. They both chuckled. "Not quite, but its got everything." Dean said. I nodded in agreement. I bet it did.

We passed two more doors, stopping at the third. I glanced at Sam and Dean, who nodded for me to enter. I opened the door to find a fairly good sized room. It had a perfectly made bed with a black comforter, a pretty small closet, and a desk, as well as a TV which I was surprised to see.

I walked into the room, setting my stuff down on the bed. Sam and Dean stayed in the doorway. "Alright, my room is two doors down, the way we came, and Dean's is right next door." Sam said, pointing in the other direction.

"So, if you ever need anything, you know where to find us. Unless we're in the library or just not here." Dean smiled.

"Well, we're gonna let you get settled in. We'll be in our rooms when you're ready to get started." Sam told me. I nodded, smiling, and they walked off in opposite directions. I sat on the bed, looking around the room. I was giddy with excitement. I needed to hurry up so I could start training.

I stood up, unzipping my duffel bag. I debated whether I should put my clothes in the closet or leave them where they were. I figured if a case did pop up, Sam and Dean would be completely against me going. And I knew that was a fight I wouldn't be able to win, even with my stubborness. So, I decided to put them in the closet.

I opened the door and turned on the light. There were already hangers in it so I pulled those down and quickly hung up my clothes. Then I pulled my journal out from the bottom of my bag. No way was I leaving it at home. Plus, it had some useful stuff in it from the Supernatural books. I searched the room, finally deciding on just hiding it between my mattress.

Next, I pulled my laptop out of its case and placed it on the desk. The only thing I had left was my camera, as well as the essentials. I didn't like to leave my camera behind when I went to new places or did new things. I doubted I would use it but what can I say? I'm a photographer. Its hard finding a job that doesn't involve leaving my sister though.

I just placed my camera on the desk next to my laptop. That was that. I left my room, closing the door behind me. I turned right, deciding to go to Dean's room. He had his door opened and was just finishing up getting his things situated.

I took a moment to look around his room. He had his bed neatly made as well as a very organized desk. He had an assortment of guns and other weapons hanging on the walls and some posters. Band posters to be exact.

"Nice place." I said, making my presence known. He turned around as he closed his closet door. He smiled when he saw me, his green eyes shining. I swear I've seen those eyes somewhere before. Maybe I just wasn't used to how gorgeous they were. I shrugged it off.

"Well, its not home sweet home, but its, uh..." He hesitated, trying to find the right word. "Home?" I suggested jokingly. He chuckled. "Yeah, pretty much. To me, anyway." I nodded. I knew that Sam and Dean had never truly had a real home. They were young when they started hunting, so they've moved around pretty much their whole lives. In truth, I think the only home they've ever had was the Impala.

"So, little angel, you ready to become a hunter?" I nodded, giggling at the nickname. I had a huge grin plastered on my face as Dean followed me to Sam's room. Unlike Dean, he had his door closed. "Sammy!" Dean shouted, banging on the door. The door swung open, revealing an annoyed Sam. His expression changed when he saw me standing there.

"We got ourselves an angel to train." Dean said with a smirk.

**Hey guys!! So sorry this chapter was so short! I would also like to apologize about the fact that she hasn't started training! I know you guys are looking forward to it and were expecting it to be in the next chapter. I had originally planned to do that but it was late when I started writing, and that last line I wrote sounded like a good stopping point.

I promise by tomorrow night, hopefully, I'll have the next chapter up. I probably shouldn't be promising though because you never know.... But anyway.

Thank you guys for all the support, reads, votes, and comments!!! You're the reason I'm still going! If you're not already following me, it might be wise to do so. xD My current stories won't be the only ones I ever write.

So, thanks again! Until the next update...
~~Sky~~