Party Time!

Amber's POV

October 31, 2013
So... today's the day. My birthday. Happy birthday to me. I'm 25 today. Its also Halloween. Happy Halloween! ;) Tonight's the costume party. I've got my costume ready... Hopefully everyone else has theirs too... Especially Cas. I still haven't heard from him, aside from that strange note he left in Koda's room. I don't even wanna know how or why he was in her room. I just hope I see him tonight...

I was in my room getting ready for the party. I quickly walked across the hallway and into the bathroom to retrieve my makeup bag, then brought it back in my room and stepped in front of the mirror. I pulled out everything black: black lipstick, black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and black mascara. I took my time putting my makeup on and when it was perfect, I went to get dressed.

My costume included a short, strapless black dress that kind of poofed out a little at the bottom; one lace, fingerless glove; my favorite black combat boots; small but cute feathery black wings; and a little black halo.

When I finished getting dressed, I thought something was missing. My legs looked too plain. So, I added some fishnet tights to compliment the short dress. Now it was perfect.

I grabbed the little black purse I bought to go with my costume and left my room. As I was heading for the stairs, I heard Dakota coming out of her room. I turned around, anxious to see my sister's costume. We both stared at each other, taking in the costumes.

Dakota was dressed as a devil. She had her hair in tight curls, cascading down her shoulders with little red devil horns sticking out the top of her head. She was wearing a short, red dress that had jagged ends, like it had been torn at the bottom. She had two solid red, fingerless gloves that went up to her elbows. Her shoes were shiny, red heels and to top it all off, she had a long devil's tail attached to the back of her dress.

"Wow." We both said in unison. I added, "You look amazing, Koda."

"Not as amazing as you!" Dakota insisted. I smiled at her. Dakota walked up to me for a closer look. "Hmmm..." I raised an eyebrow. "There's just one thing missing..."

"What?" I asked her. Leave it to my little sister to make sure I'm completely presentable.

"Glitter!" Dakota exclaimed. "You need some glitter!" I laughed as Dakota dragged me back into the bathroom. She pulled out a brush and a little cup of black and white glitter. She brushed some along my cheekbones and added a little at the corners of my eyes. Then she brushed some on my shoulders. "Perfect."

Now that we were in front of a mirror, I could see Dakota's makeup better. She was wearing bright red lipstick, sparkly red eyeshadow with hints of black, and red eyeliner that ended with an arrow, like a devil's tail. She also dyed the ends of her hair red, similar to the few streaks of black that I put in my hair. I looked at my sister and smiled. "Ready to party?" Dakota nodded excitedly.

We walked downstairs and headed out the door. We were meeting Arya and Phil in the parking lot. All four of us were taking Dakota's car, but I was driving. It was my birthday, after all. As we walked to the cars, Dakota handed me her keys. "I wonder what Phil's dressing as?" Dakota said. "Probably something a little cheesey... He didn't exactly get his costume ahead of time." I replied. We both smiled as we walked up to the cars and saw Arya and Phil standing there. Everyone stopped and stared at each other.

Arya was wearing a corset looking black and red dress. Except unlike actual corsets, this one was much hotter. It was one of those dresses that's shorter in the front and longer in the back. Similar to Dakota and me, she had two lace, fingerless gloves that went up to her elbows. One was black and the other was red. She had thin black tights on and black and red laceup boots that went up to her knees. She had a mini cape wrapped around her shoulders. Her hair was in a bun with a few loose curls and she had four little vampire fangs in her mouth.

So, it wasn't the kind of vampire you'd see in Supernatural. Big whoop. It would probably be extremely hard to find a costume like that. Plus, you can't go wrong with a sexy vampire.

Now, Phil's costume was definitely something. He's kind of known to be a suit hoarder. He tends to buy a lot of suits... Though they do eventually come in handy. Tonight he was wearing a red suit. To top it off, he had devil horns on his head and a devil's tail attached to his pants. This is what Koda gets for keeping her costume a secret. I thought, trying not to laugh.

Dakota and Phil just stared at each other. Arya and I glanced back and forth from them to each other. Phil and Dakota had dressed as the same thing, the devil. "Well, I guess the devil's in us both tonight." Dakota said, smiling. Phil blushed. He obviously hadn't meant to wear a matching costume. "I like the suit." Dakota complimented him. He blushed again. "Thanks. You know how I am with suits."

"So," I called, "who's ready to party?!"

"Woooh!" Everyone shouted. I slid into the front seat of the Camaro, Dakota rode passenger, and Arya and Phil sat in the back. I started the car and listened to the engine purr, then I turned on the radio. 'Back in Black' by AC/DC was playing. I turned it up as I pulled out of the parking lot, and we were jamming the whole way there.