Secrets of an Angel

^^Well there you have it! The title for the second book. Here's a little sneak peek.^^

It was like I was there... but I wasn't. I could hear voices talking, but I couldn't see them. I wasn't sure if I was awake, dead, or what. Maybe I was just imagining the voices. I somehow knew they were talking about me, though.

"Why isn't she awake yet?" A gruff voice demanded, almost painfully.

"I don't know, Dean. I thought she would have been awake by now. The force of the grace must have been too much for her. Her vessel might have been too weak for it, and she can't get to Heaven." Another deep, raspy voice answered.

"Maybe she's just healing?" A more smooth voice suggested. All three were men, and those were the only three I heard.

"Let's hope so. She's practically been in a coma for nearly two weeks now." The voice that I now know as Dean replied. Two weeks? Now I was curious. Why was I asleep for almost two weeks?

"I know she's not dead." The second voice stated. I wished I could just shoot up and go off on them for talking about me while I was sleeping, show them that I most certainly was not dead. But I couldn't do that. I wasn't even sure what was going on. Then everything went silent again.

**I hope you guys liked the little sneak peek. Sorry I can't say when I'll be posting the sequel :(**