Meanwhile Soda...

Dakota's POV

I was back at the apartment with Sam, in the living room. We were talking about random stuff and laughing while Amber and Dean were out. We had no idea when they would be back.

We were both on the couch. Sam was sitting up straight, and I was leaning against the arm of the couch with my legs stretched out across his lap. "Ok, you know what? I barely know anything about you. Nothing personal, aside from the fact that you're in love with me." Sam said in a teasing tone.

"Pfft." I could feel the blood rushing to my face. No one made me blush like Sam. He chuckled. "Well then what do you wanna know?"

He thought about it for a minute, placing his hand on his chin. "What's your favorite color?" He finally asked. I gave him a shocked look. "How dare you? That's way too personal." I said jokingly, holding up my hand to 'shun' him. He chuckled, pushing my hand back down. I couldn't help but smile at him. "Royal blue."

"Royal? Regular blue isn't good enough for you?" He teased. I hit him lightly on the arm. I liked the color blue in general. Royal blue was just my favorite shade. It was a really pretty blue, and I absolutely loved it.

"Alright, what's your favorite food?" He asked the next question. The first thing that came to mind was salad, but I also had other foods. "Salad and bacon." I answered, smiling when I said salad. He smiled, shaking his head.

"Interesting combination." He commented. "What, so now you're critisizing my foods?" I questioned, trying to act serious but failing. He was too cute for me to be serious with him. About this anyway. "No, I'm not critisizing. Just speculating." I rolled my eyes.

"Next?"

"Hmmm...." He hesitated, trying to think of what to ask me next. "What are your skills? What are you good at?" Now it was my turn to think of an answer. I went through all my past hobhies and present hobbies, trying to think of the things I stuck with. "Um... Well I took tai kwon doe for three years."

"Oh really?" He asked, disbelief in his voice. "Yes really! Do you want me to show you?" Apparently, he could hear the genuinety in my voice because he held up his hands and shook his head. Yes, I would have used my ninja skills on him. I really would have.

"That's not all is it?" He sounded disappointed but it was like he expected me to only have one skill. "Nope. I can also speak just about every language." He didn't say anything, just stared at me. He was like that for a while. I never thought I would leave the great Sam Winchester speechless. I waved my hand in front of his face, snapping once.

He blinked, surprised at the sudden noise. I giggled. "Alright then tell me something in... French." I didn't even have to think about it. French and Latin were my two best languages. I loved using them, even if Latin was a dead language. At least now it would come in handy!

"Vous avez le plus mignon sourire." I said.

"What does that mean?"

"You have the cutest smile." At that, he glanced down then looked back up, showing me that smile I loved so much. I reached up to touch his cheek. "And when you smile, you have the most adorable dimples."

He placed his hand over mine, holding in against his face. I leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, then pulled away, looking into his eyes and smiling. I went to give him another kiss but he placed a finger in front of my lips, blocking the way. "No, no, no. You don't get more until I know more."

I gave him a puppy dog look. I slumped my shoulders when he shook his head, chuckling. I leaned back against the arm of the couch and waved for him to ask the next question. He smiled at my annoyance to his refusal. "What's your favorite song?"

"I don't really have a favorite. I like all kinds of music. Its too hard to choose favorites." I told him. If I even tried to answer, I would go on and on, changing the song everytime I thought of one. He nodded in understanding.

"Alright... What's your middle name?"

"Oh now you've crossed the line." I joked. I was somewhat serious though. I didn't like telling people my middle name. Even Arya didn't know. Amber, and of course our family, were the only ones that knew. I felt bad aboutbeing embarrassed because its my mom's name, but I just didn't like it as my middle name.

"Oh, come on!" He pleaded. I felt him drawing little circles with his finger on my thighs, and I tried not to jump. I may have been a teeny bit ticklish. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." He negotiated.

"No dice, Sammy." I smirked, shaking my head. He sighed and started running his fingers along my legs. I couldn't stop myself now. I jumped at the ticklish feel. He looked up at me, a glint of amusement in his eyes and a devious smile on his face. "Wait a minute. You're ticklish?" Ah crap.

"Um, no. Not really." I tried covering up, but I was a horrible liar. Atleast when it came to the people I was close to. I could lie perfectly fine to a complete stranger. "You know you're a terrible liar." He told me. I sighed. "I'm getting that middle name one way or another."

He leaned forward, running his fingers lightly up my legs to my hips. I was extremely ticklish around my hips and my collarbone. I grabbed his arm with one hand and placed the other on his chest. "Stop!" I demanded, trying to keep from laughing. He smiled at me, pushing my hands away and running his fingers lightly along my hips and the sides of my body.

I jumped at the feel of my tingling skin and cracked the biggest smile ever. I started laughing as he slid his hands under my shirt and softly drummed his fingers on my stomach. "I swear to God, Sam, stop!" I cried. Literally. I was laughing so hard my eyes started to tear up.

"Not until I get a name!" He exclaimed, moving up to my shoulders. He started tickling me a little harder and faster which made me laugh more. I had a very prominent collarbone which was why I was so ticklish right there. He slid his fingers up and down my neck, and then started drumming them along my collarbone. He had the goofiest smile on his face.

"Sam!" I breathed out in between laughs. It was hard for me to talk right now. All my breathe was being put into the laughing, and he wouldn't stop! "What was that?" He called, chuckling. I placed my hands on his face, pushing his hair back. "This isn't funny!" I exclaimed, which didn't sound serious at all through all the laughing.

"Well you're laughing aren't you?" He teased.

"Because... you're... tickling... me!" I gasped, pushing his face up so he was looking at me. He immediately stopped tickling me. I inhaled and exhaled loudly, catching my breathe.

"You ready to tell me now?" He asked, a childish grin on his face. His face was inches away from mine. I quickly closed the space between us, softly slamming my lips into his. He didn't resist or pull away, just wrapped his arms around me, returning the kiss.

I smiled against his lips. Then I quickly pulled away and leaned into his ear. "Delilah." I whispered before kissing him again. He pulled himself out from under my legs and propped himself up on his arms and knees so that he was on top of me, looking down at me.

He leaned down and gave me another kiss, then trailed a few down my neck before stopping and whispering in my ear, "That's beautiful." He looked into my eyes, and I pulled him down to me, our lips meeting hungrily. He was huge and heavy, but I didn't care.

**I'm so spoiling you guys but I dont care. I had to update now. YAY SODA FLUFF!! :) I really loved writing this scene cuz its just so cute!! And now you know more about Dakota so PLUS! :) I really hope you liked this chapter, especially all you Soda shippers out there. -clears throat- TABITHA!

So I had figured, ya know, there's stuff going on with Amber and Dean right now which is pretty interesting but I've been wanting some Soda fluff. And write now they're by themselves at the apartment so perfect opportunity! Might as well show y'all what's going on on both sides. This is pretty much what's happening at the same time that Amber and Dean are at the bar.

So yay! Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, and all that other good stuff! Until the next chapter...**