The Pieces Fall Into Place

**Thanks for all the comments telling me which story you guys wanted me to update next! This one won, obviously, and I just wanted to say that I really appreciate every read, vote, and comment that I get. It makes me really happy that you all really enjoy my first ever fanfiction! I hope you enjoy my future ones too!

So, without further ado, here is the next chapter! Enjoy! :)**

Amber's POV

We appeared in some motel room. I still had my arms wrapped around Castiel's waist when I saw Sam and Dean. They were sitting on their beds, probably trying to find me, and as soon as they saw me, they stood up. Cas apparently knew what was coming next because he stepped away from me.

Once he did that, Dean quickly walked up to me and gave me a big hug. I smiled, returning the hug. He had such a firm grip. He pulled away, moving his hands to cup my face. He had a smile of relief on his face. "Thank God you're ok." I smiled up at him, placing my hand over his.

He stepped away so I could reunite with Sam. Sam smiled as he bent down to give me a bear hug. It was a really tight bear hug. Sam was a big guy. "Air..." I breathed out. He chuckled, releasing me from his embrace. "Its good to have you back, kiddo." He said, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks. I'm just really glad that douchebag didn't kill me."

"Yeah..." Dean said, turning to Cas. "How exactly did you find her? I mean, it wasn't like a walk in the park or anything."

"Oddly enough, Metatron prayed for me." Cas replied. Sam and Dean glanced at each other.

"Wh- He prayed to you?!" Sam asked, shocked. "What the hell did he do that for?" Cas just shrugged his shoulders. I still didn't really know. "Maybe he didn't want to risk bringing her here and getting killed."

Dean nodded. "Makes sense. No need to be worried about getting ganked in your secret quarters that are heavily guarded by fellow dicks." I giggled. Honestly, I didn't care much about Metatron right now. I'm not saying I didn't give a damn, I wanted to know what that douche wanted with me more than anything. But right now, I was just glad to be back.

"So, what did he want with you?" Sam asked me. Dean and Cas looked at me curiously. I'm not entirely sure what he was after though. I just shook my head slightly.

"I'm not even really sure. He wanted to know why I was with you guys, some stuff about the voices-"

"What about the voices?" Dean interrupted.

"Just what they said... I didn't tell him anything though. Just that they were all jumbled up and I couldn't make anything out." All three of them sighed. "Good." Cas said. "There's no telling what he would have done if he found out you heard his name." I nodded. I understood what a crazy psychodouche Metatron was. So, I continued.

"Then he started asking me all these questions about what I am... I tried to tell him that I was human but he insisted I wasn't. Asked if I was a nephilim or an angel." I saw the three of them tense up, flicking their eyes back and forth from one another.

I furrowed my brows and crossed my arms. They were hiding something from me. They were being way too obvious about it. "Something you guys wanna share with the class?" Their eyes flicked over to me, actually surprised that I had caught them. "I may be blonde, but I'm not stupid. I can tell when someones hiding something from me."

Sam and Dean both turned to Cas. "Uh." Cas actually seemed nervous now. "After Metatron asked those questions, did he do anything else?" I just stood there, staring at him with my arms crossed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Sam giving me those big puppy dog eyes. "Please Amber? It might be important."

I sighed, letting my arms fall back to my sides. I turned back to Cas to answer him. "Um... He placed his hands on my head, said he was looking or something. I felt this weird buzz go through my head and then it stopped and he said nothing was there. And he sounded surprised and confused."

Cas suddenly shot up straight, eyes lighting up. Sam, Dean, and I were all on alert now. "Cas?" Dean asked, totally shocked. "What is it?" Cas turned to Sam and Dean, looking back and forth between them.

"Remember when I told you about Amber? That she wasn't human?" Dean made a face that said Cas picked the wrong time and way to mention that.

"What?" I asked, appalled. "Um, standing right here! And I'm pretty damn sure that I'm human!" I was on the verge of yelling at them. Why does everyone keep thinking that I'm not human?

"No, I'm sorry Amber, but you're far from human." Cas started pacing around the room, thinking about whatever the hell was going through his mind.

"Ok, Cas, you wanna enlighten us?" Dean asked impatiently. Cas ignored him and started muttering. I wasn't quite sure whether he was talking to himself or us. "It all makes sense now. The familiar sense that I had seen her somewhere before, the voices."

We waited rather impatiently for Cas to tell us what he was getting at. "I can't believe I didn't see this before!"

"Ok, Cas! What are you talking about? See what before?" Sam blurted out. Good thing he did too because I was ready to go all psycho on his ass. I didn't know what the hell was going on and to be honest, it was kinda freaking me out as well as driving me crazy.

Cas finally stopped pacing and turned to face us. He looked at all three of us before stopping at me and saying, "Amber is a fallen angel."