Dean's Burgers

**This is just a little filler chapter. I almost didn't do it but someone told me they were excited to see Dean cook so here ya go!! :)**

Dean's POV

It was taking a while for Arya to get back. Either she just liked to go on really long walks or she was having trouble picking out meat. Either way, she was taking forever. It was pretty late at night but its never too late for a good ol' burger. I was in the kitchen, just finishing getting everything else set up, when Arya finally got back. Phil was with her. I guess that was part of the reason it took her so long.

I walked into the living room to greet them. "Hey guys!" Arya exclaimed, holding the meat up in the air. "I got the hamburger meat. Can you explain to me why I got it now?" I looked at Dakota, cocking my eyebrow. She just told her to get meat but didn't say why?

"Dean's cooking burgers." Amber replied, smiling at me. I smirked when Arya gave me a shocked look. "You can cook?!" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I tend to get that reaction a lot." I said, taking the meat from her and heading back into the kitchen. She had gotten one of the packs that already had the patties formed. That was a relief because it was late and I was hungry. This'll be quicker.

"So, is anyone going to fill us in on what the hell happened to Amber?" Phil asked, as I placed the skillet I had grabbed on the stove. I sighed loudly. I was tired of explaining things over and over again. We had explained the voices thing two times after talking to Amber about it. I'm just grateful that Amber asked Cas to go ahead of us and fill Dakota in.

"Do we seriously have to repeat everything we just talked about again?" I whined, walking back into the living room. I put emphasis on the word 'again.' "This is like the worst deja vu ever. Except its real and gives you headaches." I added, rubbing my hand against my forehead.

"No worries." Cas reassured me, walking up to Arya and Phil. He raised his arms in front of him and placed two fingers to each of their heads, closing his eyes. They both flinched, closing their eyes as well. I looked back and forth between Sam, Amber, and Dakota. Amber and Sam's faces reflected the surprise on my own, but Dakota looked perfectly fine.

A few seconds passed and then Cas finally took a step back. "There." He said, failing to explain. I stared at him, holding my arms out. "What the hell was that?"

"He was showing them what you guys talked about when you found Amber." Dakota answered. "That's what he did for me, instead of just telling me everything." I guess that's why she didn't look surprised to see him do that. I turned to Cas then Sam.

"Why didn't we use that before instead of explaining things a million freaking times? I feel like my brain is fried after these past few days." I said. Sam chuckled as I turned back into the kitchen. I listened to them talk as I cooked my famous burgers, chiming in every once in a while.

"Ok, so, um, wow." Arya said, clearly speechless. "Supernatural is real and my best friend is a freaking fallen angel..." I chuckled, lining up the patties to put the sauce and seasoning on them.

"She also dressed as a fallen angel the other night... Talk about coincidence." Phil said. "So, what's it like knowing you're a fallen angel?"

"Oh, just peachy." Amber replied with a hint of sarcasm that was just a tad under obvious so no one but Sam, Cas, and me noticed. The living room went silent. They clearly weren't sure if she was being serious. "Oh, she loves it." I called from the kitchen, smiling to myself.

"Good because that is so awesome!" Arya exclaimed. I splashed some sauce over the patties, sprinkled the seasoning, then started placing them in the skillet. I decided to cook a few extras to put in the fridge because I knew Amber and her friends would want more.

For the next few minutes they just talked about Amber being an angel, the masquerade ball, and some other random crap. I stayed quiet the rest of the time. I had to make sure my burgers were perfect.

When I finished cooking the burgers, I put them on the buns with cheese, lettuce, etc., grabbed some beers, and put them all on a tray I found under the sink. I picked up the tray and carried it into the living room. "Alright! The most amazing meal you've ever had in your life has arrived."

Everyone laughed, rolling their eyes except for Sam and Cas. They knew just how good these were. I handed everyone their plates and beers, grabbed mine, and sat down in the only chair in the room. "I wish I ate. I do miss your burgers, Dean. They would just taste like molecules now..." Cas said.

I gave him an 'Alright, that didn't sound weird at all' look and watched as Amber, Dakota, Arya, and Phil took their first bite. As soon as they bit into it, their eyes lit up. "Ohmygod, this is amazing!" Amber said through a mouthful of food. I chuckled, raising my eyebrows. Amber didn't usually talk with her mouth full.

I started eating my burger and for the next few minutes, we all just ate in glorious, delicious silence.