A Winchester for Christmas

Amber's POV

It was a few weeks after that day (Phil's party), and we had kind of made a home at the bunker. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by Phil and Cas. I guess those long hours that it took for us to drive to Kansas gave them some time to bond. They seemed a lot more comfortable with each other now. Cas could have just left Phil by himself at the bunker, but he said it didn't feel right.

So, then I gave Arya and Dakota the tour. Dean insisted on calling it the Batcave as we left them behind in the library. Obviously, we couldn't help laughing because in a way, it was our Batcave. First, I showed them the kitchen and made it clear that Dean likes it to stay clean. After that, I showed them the rooms that I did my training in, or started my training in anyway.

Lastly, I showed them where they could find mine, Same, and Dean's rooms and then I let them choose their rooms, right next to mine, of course. It was obvious what room was their favorite, them being the bookworms they are. It was mine too, to be honest.

So, now it was two weeks into December. Nothing new had happened. Demons or angels. No news about me or Metatron on angel radio. Nothing. I suppose that should be a good thing, but it still worried me.

Sam and Dean has continued my training and started Phil, Dakota, and Arya's. If I'm being honest, I thought Phil would be the one to struggle the most. It's amazing how well he was doing, especially with the fighing part. It's like he had some kind of ninja inside him that just needed the right motive to come out.

Arya was more into the research part. Behind the scenes. She preferred it that way, but she was trained to defend herself anyway, just in case she was attacked when none of us could help. Dakota liked the behind the scenes stuff too, but she also liked being out in the field, like me. It's crazy how much we're alike when we're not even really related.

Today was one of our breaks. We literally just sat down all day and did nothing. Sam and Dean were in the kitchen, talking about our progress, and the rest of us, excluding Cas, were in the library. Arya was playing Pandora on her phone, and thank God it was music we all liked.

Out of nowhere, she changed the station. It was Christmas music. I had actually kind of forgotten about Christmas, and now here we are less than two weeks away. First Christmas song. No decorations. No tree. No cheer.

"Hey, we should celebrate Christmas here!" Arya called out to Sam and Dean. About ten seconds later, they were in the room. "What?" Dean asked, not because he didn't hear her but because the request shocked him.

"I said we should have Christmas here." She repeated herself, motioning to the music playing on her phone.

Dean chuckled. "Sorry, but I don't think so."

"Why not?" I asked. He looked at me like I was insane. Hey, I'm sorry, but it was a good idea. I wanted to do it, so I had Arya's back.

"Yeah, why not? You got something against Christmas?" Phil asked. Woah. He was definitely a lot more confident with himself now if he was talking to Dean like that.

Dean was obviously about to give an extremely rude and sarcastic reply, but Sam stopped him. "It's not that we have anything against Christmas. It's just... You know, with our mom dying really soon and all the on the road Christmases our dad rarely spent with us, then him dying too..."

"Let's just say we don't have very fond memories of it." Dean summed it up for him.

Now it was Dakota's turn to help the cause. We weren't giving up. "Well, you can't let a few bad memories ruin the holiday for you. You gotta live in the present. You've got each other and now us so make some new memories." Damn. Dakota could really be deep sometimes. It was impressive.

"I don't know..." Dean said, still slightly reluctant. He was heading in our direction though. Dakota definitely got to him. Sam looked a lot more ready to celebrate Christmas again. Just then, Castiel decided to pop in. Perfect timing. And I don't mean that sarcastically.

He quickly realized he has walked into something. Or flown into something, whatever you wanna call it. "Uh..." He said awkwardly. "Am I interrupting something?"

"The girls and Phil want us to Celebrate Christmas with them." Sam replied.

"Here. In the bunker." Dean added, as if that meant anything. It was practically a safe haven so it shoudln't matter if it was here. I looked at Cas, silently begging that he help us.

"Well... it is a very popular holiday." He tried. "Widly celebrated, often with gift giving and a large feast." I smiled at him gratefully. 

"And we can get a tree!" Arya added excitedly. All of us had a pleading look on our faces, even Cas. It would make sense considering he was an angel. I mean... Christmas, the birth of Jesus, who is the son of God, who is also Castiel's father. Yeah.

"Come on, guys!" I begged, giving Dean the puppy dog eyes because it looked like he was the one that really needed he convincing. 

"Fine!" He gave in, and Sam cracked a smile. He had clearly already decided for himself. Why he didn't help convincing Dean, I'll never know. "But only if there's eggnog!"

We were all stoked. "Oh my gosh! This is gonna be so much fun! We can get lights and decorations and a tree and go Christmas shopping...!!" Arya went on and on, but we were all just as excited. 

**Week 2 of my new schedule!! YAY :) It's working out great, right? I know you guys love it.

So, yay! Happiness! It's Christmas!! They're all going to celebrate it together in the bunker!! WOOH! What do you guys think? What do you think the girls are gonna get for Sam and Dean? What do you think Sam and Dean are gonna get for the girls? What do you think is gonna happen? What do you think Amber and Dakota are gonna tell their parents?? I mean, they aren't going home for Christmas!

Tell me your thoughts, I love to hear them :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!! :) Spread the word to others, tell your friends about my fics :)) I love getting new readers, especially ones that comment. 

Love you guys!!

Until the next update...

~~Sky~~