Never Underestimate Stubborness

Amber's POV

November 11, 2013
Two days have passed since the ball. I have no idea who my Zorro could be. Koda and Arya have been trying to help me figure it out but its useless. He's a nameless, faceless mystery man. The only thing I will never forget were those beautiful green eyes.... Anyway, Cas said that Sam and Dean might start my training soon. But how soon is soon? How about today? I don't know if any of them would like that idea, including Cas. A girl's gotta try though right? Good thing I'm stubborn. ;)

I placed my journal back in its hiding place when I heard a knock on the front door. "Koda, will you get that?" I called downstairs as I pulled my clothes back together and closed the closet doors. It could be anybody at the door but I was hoping it was Sam and Dean. Now was my chance.

I took quick steps down the stairs and into the living room. Sam and Dean stood in front of me. When they saw me, they smiled and said hey. Koda was in the kitchen doing homework. I don't know why she was in the kitchen, though. Her room is much more suitable for her OCD self.

Sam and Dean noticed Dakota working diligently and looked at me, a question in their eyes. "Homework." I mouthed. They nodded. "Is this a bad time then?"

"No, not at all. Where's Cas?" As if on cue, Castiel suddenly appeared next to Sam and Dean. They jumped a little at his timing. "There's our angel boy!" Dean exclaimed, patting Cas on the back. I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

I looked back at Dakota. She didn't like to be bothered while doing her homework. And you sure as hell couldn't get her to move once she's started. I motioned for the guys to follow me up the stairs. I didn't really want them to see what happens when you annoy Dakota while she's doing her homework. Talking in my room would be better than downstairs.

I led them into my room, leaving the door open. I spread my arms out, motioning to my room. "Make yourselves comfy." I had a fairly good sized room. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either. I had my bed next to my closet, which left a bunch of extra room. I had an orb chair and a couch to make it a bit more homey. I also had posters covering my walls and some shelves filled with books, movies, and of course, merchandise.

"Nice room." Dean commented, looking around as he sat down on the counch with Sam. I sat on the edge of my bed. It should be awkward for me to have three men in my room but these guys were already like family. I noticed Cas eyeing my merchandise shelf. Particularly my Supernatural stuff. He picked something up, examining it carefully before turning to show me.

"Um..." He hesitated. He was holding my Castiel pop figure. Yeah, that's not awkward. I also had a Sam and Dean one but they weren't on the shelf. They were in two different places in my room. I never liked to have all three of them in one spot.

"Oh, um, heh heh." I muttered awkwardly. "That's just some Supernatural merchandise. I got it before I knew you were real so... Don't judge." Cas cracked a slight smile and placed the pop figure back on the shelf.

Dean pointed to it, looking at me. "You don't have one of me and Sam, do you?" I couldn't tell if he was hoping I did or what. He seemed worried when I didn't answer. I shifted my weight and glanced over to my mini flatscreen, where my Dean pop figure was.

He followed my gaze, frowning. He gave me a look that said 'Are you serious?'  I shrugged, a small smile playing at my lips. "I don't even wanna know where mine is." Sam stated.

Dean chuckled, pointing at my dresser. "Hey Sammy look. Its mini you!" Sam went still as Dean laughed. He was starting to enjoy this. It probably would've been smart to move my pop figures before taking the guys in my room.

"Just letting you know, Koda has them too." Dean's smile turned straight. He wasn't frowning, he just had a straight face. I stifled a laugh. Its not our fault a prophet wrote a series of books about them.