Secrets

1. Amber kept the voices she kept hearing a secret from Arya and Dakota.

2. Dakota kept her costume for Amber's Halloween party a secret.

3. Castiel didn't tell Amber the whole truth about himself when they met.

4. Amber kept it a secret where she was when Cas took her to the Bunker.

5. Phil has a crush on Dakota but refuses to tell anyone.

6. Sam and Dean knew that Dean kissed Amber but they kept it a secret from Cas.

7. Amber also kept it a secret from Cas, and was trying to find out anything she could about "Zorro," behind his back.

8. Amber, Dakota, and Arya never told Sam and Dean what happened when they had their girls' night. (A demon showed up and wouldn't leave them alone so they exorcised it)

9. Amber never told Sam and Dean how skilled she was with weapons until she was at the Bunker showing them.

10. After Amber found out that Dean was "Zorro," they went out for drinks and ended up sleeping with each other. They never told Cas.

11. Cas never knew about Amber's relationship with Dean.

12. Dean made up some surprise to give to Cas after he overheard them saying "Nobody tells Cas!"

13. Dean made Sam and Phil not get Cas anything so that his present would be more of a surprise.

14. Arya kissed a girl at Comic Con.

15. Dean and Cas accidentally kissed.

16. No one knows why Cas got Phil medical tape for Christmas.

17. Somehow Cas got into Dakota's room and left a note in there. Its assumed that they now know how he did it.

18. When Sam and Dean were taking Amber back to California, they stood outside of the car talking. They were planning on keeping close without telling her.

19. Dean was reading Amber's journal without her permission. She also never found out that he did this.

20. Dakota hates her middle name and keeps it a secret from everyone, including Sam, but not for long.

21. Arya and Phil dance to Frozen songs when no one is around.

22. Phil actually does have friends.

23. Arya and Dakota made a secret plan to get Amber and Dean talking.

24. On Christmas Day, Arya screamed, making everyone think she was in trouble when in reality they were just out of eggnog.

25. Phil wouldn't tell anyone what he was getting Dakota for Christmas.

26. Gadreel's plan was actually fulfilled. He had managed to speak to Cas before he picked up Amber. His plan all along was to give Amber her grace back so that she could overpower Metatron.

27. Amber's real name is Sofiel.

28. Amber/Sofiel fell in love with Jimmy Novak.

29. The biggest secret of all: Amber is a fallen angel. Number 28 is why she was kicked out of Heaven.

That's all I can think of at the moment so please, if you have any more that I didn't put in there, comment them below! I wanna make sure I get every single secret in there but I'm too lazy to go through my whole damn story.