3.

MATURE CONTENT

I was in a lot of trouble when I got home, honestly I wasn't surprised. My mom hadn't expect me to do anything like that. Well, I didn't, I just took the blame for my brother.

But I felt really guilty about the whole fight, it all started because of me.

Detention was fine, Mason and I never spoke to each other. I could deal with it, it wasn't as bad as it seemed.

I had been spending a lot of time with either Tyler or Kayla. Kayla started being a really good friend to me, and I have never really had girlfriends before so this was different.

Even though Tyler keeps hitting on her, it's still a lot of fun being around them. Oh and I might have grown quite some feelings for Hayes, my brothers best friend. The only ones who knew about that was Kayla, and Tyler of course.

I had never had a boyfriend before, but I think I was getting pretty good at flirting, or at least that's what Kayla says.

I only had two weeks left until I was done with detention. I snapped out of my thoughts and closed my locker. Hayes stood there with a pretty smile.

"What are you up to after school?" He asked, i shrugged.

"Detention, most likely." I told him, he nodded and looked down.

"We can hang out on Sunday, if you'd like that." I suggested, he nodded and started to walk away.

"Oh and Hayes?" I said, making him stop walking. He turned around and looked at me confused, I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Don't tell Vincent." I whispered, he laughed nervously and nodded.

"Got it." Hayes winked at me as he disappeared into the crowd, I bit my lip and smiled to myself.

"Now what the fuck was that? A kiss on the cheek? Seriously? I thought I raised you better!" Kayla came out of nowhere and huffed disappointed.

"What? I don't want to hurry things with him, taking things slow. And anyway, we are hanging out on Sunday!" I whispered, she slapped my arm gently.

"Shut up! Shut up! We should make like a ship name for you guys." She excitedly squealed, I shook my head.

"Definitely not, no ship names!" I said, dragging her with me to classes. I had no idea how she was related to Mason, he was such a monster compared to her little cute ass.

After school we sat down outside in front of the school on one of the benches.
Kayla cleared her throat.
"Has um— has Tyler talked about me recently?" She asked, my eyes widened.

"Jesus, don't ask me about that kind off stuff!" I groaned.

"I'm serious! You're the only person he talks to." She sighed, I thought about it. Well, the only thing Tyler talks about is her.

"I'm only going to say one thing, yes he's been talking about you." I revealed, she started blushing like a mess.

"But anyways, I have to be at detention with you're annoying ass brother right now." I said, getting up and taking my stuff with me.

I had explained everything I knew about it to Kayla, so every time I came over she would make sure Mason was no problem for me.

It was like I had known that girl my whole entire life, it was incredible.

I sat down in detention as I took my homework out and started making it, I pulled my skirt a little down so my ass wouldn't be hanging out. Mason was sitting in the back so we were more than far away from each other.

Honestly I wasn't the type of person to wear skirts, I only chose to today because Kayla insisted on matching her outfit.

"I'll go get some more coffee, you two, stay where you are." Mrs Smith told us, I nodded and continued with the homework.

"Are you dating Hayes now?" He asked, i looked at him confused and chose not to answer. I couldn't see how that concerned him.

He got up from his seat and sat down beside me, leaning in and smirking.
"Are you dating Hayes or not?" Mason asked once again, I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe I am, I don't see how that concerns you." I whispered. He put his cold hand on my thigh, pushing it further and further up that he could feel my underwear. He started messing around with the hem of my panties.

I pushed his hand away just for him to take it back up.
"No need to fight me, you want this as much as I do." He whispered, I can't lie, I was soaking wet.

This was betraying my brother and Kayla. The enemy and sister, it couldn't get any better.

It's not like we are going to have sex, but I haven't been fingered before or had sex before. Mason pushed my underwear to the side and slid one finger in.

It was a weird feeling first but I enjoyed it, he kept going, faster and faster. Trying to make less noise as possible, trying not to moan.

What the fuck are you doing, Veronica. Yeah, what are you doing Veronica? Then it hit me, this is so fucking wrong.

I removed his hand from under my skirt and slid my underwear back on, I felt so ashamed.
"If that's what you want, Williams, then fine." He rolled his eyes and sat back on his seat in the back.

Mrs Smith entered the classroom again, with a filled coffee cup.
"That bloody coffee machine, never works properly." She sat down frustrated.

When detention was over, I left to go home as fast as I could. I felt so disappointed in myself, how could I have done this?

I looked in the mirror, I just came out of the shower and it was so dark outside. Mom knocked on my door and peeped her head in.
"A meeting just came up, I'm gonna have to leave town. I'm so sorry darling, I know I promised you so many things this week." She apologized, walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

"I love you." She whispered.

"Love you too." I answered, she closed the door behind her.

I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I just got a new best friend, and I was already going to lose her. I got up and knocked on my brothers door.

"Come in." I heard him yell. I opened the door and stood there, holding the door handle.

"I'm going to sleep, I love you." I told him, he was playing PlayStation. He nodded and smiled.

"I love you too, good night." Vinnie answered, I closed the door behind me and went back to my own room.

You messed everything up, Veronica. I know, I fucking know. I got under my blanket and closed my eyes, hoping I'd fall asleep.

Until I got a notification on my phone.

Unknown number : come to my party tomorrow, if you don't, I'll tell everyone what happened in detention.

Shit.

_______________________________

HEY MY LOVES!<3

I hope your day was great.
What's your opinion on this chapter?
Do you guys have any assumptions on what's going to happen?

Leave a comment and vote!!<3