36.

As I sat down on the chair, across from Mrs Miller and Kayla. I didn't want to look Kayla in the eyes, our friendship completely fell off and I'm so embarrassed about everything that had happened.

"Okay girls, so we are here to solve this out. Let's start with you, Kayla." Her mother said, Kayla nodded and took a deep breath.

"I feel like Veronica has been acting odd, like I couldn't go to her with things I wanted to talk about anymore. I regret being so rude and I regret telling Beth about your secrets, I just came here and tried fitting in with her. That doesn't make up for my excuses, I really do regret everything." Kayla explained, looking at her mom.

Mrs. Miller nodded and looked over at me.

I cleared my throat and nodded.
"I started feeling very left out when Kayla started dating Tyler. I was happy for them but they continued hanging out without me and I started feeling very lonely. She started being rude to me out of nowhere, not telling me things, making me feel more left out. They started hanging a lot out with Athena, Valerie and Ace. So it didn't make me feel any better, then I found out that she had been spreading my secrets, which wasn't fucking nice. So yeah, that's how I feel." I said, looking over at Kayla.

Mrs. Miller sighed and crossed her legs.
"Kayla, what do you have to say to her?" She asked her.

"I really regret it, I'm so sorry Veronica. I've been such a shitty friend and I just want us to go back. You're the first and best friend I've ever had." She told me, I bit my lip and nodded.

"I'm sorry as well, I should have told you. I also just want us to go back to normal, especially now that I'm moving back home." I said.

We both got up and started hugging each other.
"Oh and, we can share mom, if you want to." Kayla laughed out, I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I'd love to!"

"I love you. Let's make a deal." She offered.

"I'm listening." I told her, she giggled and nodded.

"We will never allow this to happen again, deal?" Kayla asked, I nodded and wrapped my arms around her even tighter. She slapped my ass as I groaned out in pain.

"It looked at me first!" Kayla screamed, running away so I wasn't able to slap hers back.

"Get over here!" I said, running after her. At this point we were running around the whole house.

I stopped when we reached the kitchen, trying to catch my own breath.
"I surrender! I surrender!" I yelled, hoping that Kayla heard me. Kayla came back over to me and laughed hysterically.

"I knew I would win, you are too much of a fat ass to run around like this." Kayla continued laughing, I turned around and slapped her ass harder than she did to me.

"Gotcha, bitch."

"Not fair! Wait down here, I have to show you something." She smirked, running away as I heard her run up the stairs in that weird way she always does.

I took my phone out, looking through Instagram, Athena's picture with Mason popped up, I wanted to seem like I didn't care so I liked it.

Then I felt a hard slap on my ass.
"I thought we were done with that game—"

Well, that wasn't Kayla. Speaking of the devil, Mason smirked at me and put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him.

"Let me please you for the last time, now that you're moving." He whispered, I shook my head.

"No, I don't want to do this shit anymore." I whispered back with a big smile on my lips.

"The last time, I promise." He tried convincing me, I put my arms around his neck as I pulled him even closer, so my mouth was at his ear.

"One last time, and then you'll leave me alone, got it?" I whispered in his ear, seeing him nod made me satisfied.

"Good." I said, pushing him away. I heard Kayla come back downstairs as Mason took a glass of water, not making it seem suspicious.

She had a fly-swatter in her hand.
"We got this in Italy like two years ago, this is what I'm going to beat your ass with from now on."

We both burst out laughing, as Mason shook his head and left the kitchen.
"Let's go to my room, I have something to tell you."

We were sitting on her bed, I was staring at the wall in front of me.
"So basically Valerie wants to try things out with me, and I think I like her as well, but I also really like Tyler. I told him about it and he flipped out on me, now he's not responding to my messages and refuse to talk to me."

My eyes widened as Kayla explained it to me.
"You like Tyler— and Valerie?" I asked, trying to understand what she was saying.

"Yes, and now I'm stuck in a love triangle." She sighed, covering her face with a pillow.

"Do you love Tyler?" I questioned, she didn't answer but nodded. I smiled and sat up properly.

"Doesn't love win over admiration?"

"That's the thing, Valerie is so nice and she seems like such a good girlfriend and I'm so interested in her, but with Tyler, everything just seems right." She took a deep breath and put her knees up to her chin.

"He makes me feel happy and satisfied, he always knows how to help whenever something is off." She continued telling me.

"You just want to explore the new feelings, Kayla, but if you really love Tyler, you should stick with him." I tried making it sound like I had been through it too.

"Okay, okay, you're right." Kayla sighed while nodding her head. I took her hand and kissed it.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.
______________________________

helloooo
I want to talk about something with y'all, VERONICA ISNT A ZODIAC SIGN GIRL, I PROMISE.

In that chapter, she just wanted to change subject, the boy just got abused for gods sake😭

I hope your day was great, I love each one of you fat asses very very much <3

Thank you for reading this chapter, remember to vote, hottie (;