88.

THREE WEEKS LATER

I sat down beside Tyler and Wyatt while feeling dumb for actually doing this. I didn't even know what we were going to be doing but I didn't trust it no matter what. No matter what it was, it was suspicious as hell. Wyatt brought his boyfriend, Brett, with us. Yeah, they finally started dating after so long.

"Where are we going?" I asked with some curiosity in my voice.

"Up my ass." Wyatt answered. I rolled my eyes and followed his directions. They opened the door for me and pushed me inside. Thomas was standing there with roses everywhere on the floor and romantic shit.
"Veronica, do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

I bit my lip and looked around. Well, this is it.

"No, I'm sorry." I said and took two steps back as I opened the door and was back with Wyatt, Tyler, and Brett. Tyler looked excitedly at me.

"So?!" He asked with his energetic ass.

"I'm still single, bitches." I answered and started walking away. Everyone looked confused at me as I winked and they all started following me.
"What? Why didn't you say yes?" Wyatt asked, he sounded even more upset than Tyler did.

"Yeah, why didn't you say yes?" Tyler repeated after Wyatt. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I don't want to be his girlfriend, it's simple." I answered their stupid questions. I know they felt disappointed but I didn't want a relationship right now. It wouldn't be fair for Thomas if I pretended like I actually wanted to become his girlfriend.

"What now then?" Tyler asked me and grabbed my arm. I winced and removed it, he touched my bruise. Yes, the bruise Mason's father put on me. It still hasn't disappeared and it makes me more and more annoyed.

"What happened there?" Tyler asked and looked down at it. I covered my arm and sat down on one of the benches. I didn't want to tell him what happened because they all would get mad at me and say that it wasn't my place to do anything about it.

But if I didn't do anything, who would? Exactly, no one. I hadn't seen Mason ever since that day and he most likely hates me now. I can't blame him, I did some very fucked up stuff towards his father but I don't regret a single thing. He got what he deserved.

"Well... now Thomas is a closed chapter." Tyler chuckled and looked over at me. I looked down at the ground and slowly nodded. I didn't really care about Thomas, yeah he was nice to hang out with but he was nothing more than that.

"I think I'm going to go home." I told them and got up from the bench even though I just sat down.

"You're no fun." Wyatt sighed and Tyler laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked away from them. It didn't take me too long to get home, I still felt a little bad. I had to reject Thomas like that made me want to give him a tight hug but that wouldn't help him anywhere.

I laid down on my bed and felt angry once again. At myself. At Mason. At his father. At Kayla. At Xavier. And mostly, Annie. Annie was sitting on her bed while writing notes, and I couldn't help but confront her.

"Why would you tell Mason I was on a date?" I asked and looked over at her. She didn't look back at me while she just continued writing stuff down in her notebook. That pissed me off.

"That's weeks ago." She answered.

"Answer."

"I didn't want him to come back into your life and ruin everything you have build up." Annie told me.

"That wasn't your place to say." I said to her.

"Veronica, he's not good for you." She tried convincing me.

"No, you mind your own goddamn business. You have your own relationship and love life so stay out of mine!" I yelled and got up while walking out of my bedroom and slamming the door.

Max came out of his room and looked at me like I was crazy. I walked into his room and saw Vinnie sitting on his bed while scrolling on his phone as always. He looked up from the phone and at me.

"Fuck you!" I said and gave him the middle finger. I was mad at everyone because they had the audacity to ruin things and speak of things that shouldn't have left their mouths to start with.

Annie can shut up. Vincent can shut up. Thomas can shut up. Kayla can shut up. Everyone can fucking shut up and mind their own business for once. I hate when things turn out to be like this, when I suddenly feel mad about something that happened a long time ago.

It just makes me wonder, what could have happened if I was there and opened the door instead of her? So many things could've been different right now. And it makes me so angry that Annie felt like it was her place to lie and drive him away. Now he's mad at me as well.

Everyone is mad at me but I can't bother to be mad at anyone but the world. Deep down I know it's my fault that everything bad happened, but I refuse to blame myself for other peoples actions.
___________________________

Hello! How was your day? I hope it was good no matter who is behind that screen while reading this right now!

Did you like this chapter? I did! I like that Veronica finally made everyone know their fucking places like oh my god.

Anyways remember to vote babes!<3